MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

The Stipe Cormier fight is all well and good but they've just announced Poirier vs Gaethje and Matt Brown vs Carlos Condit on a card in April. 

I think we should all just take a minute and thank the JUST BLEED Gods for bestowing such a gift upon us.

We are not worthy.

Earlier card tonight btw lads, prelims just started on BT Sport.

Not that hot a card really but I do like the main event. 

Plus... if in doubt, gamble like f**k and make shit fights matter. That's my plan, anyway.

Camacho vs Dober is a must watch!

They should fire Gillespie straight in with a top 10 next, Kevin Lee or someone like that. He's a beast, can see him being a challenger by next year. Islam makachev who won last week is another that would take out a few of the top 10 right now imo.

Going for Brunson in the main event, just got a feeling Jacare is done and the fact I just seen a stat that Brazilians are 0-9 so far this year!?!

My main bet was Green Camacho Fili and Brunson for like 23/1 and I felt Camacho was robbed in all honesty.

I've gone from thinking Jacare is the best middleweight in the world to thinking he's too old in basically one fight. Although it's obviously no shame to lose to Robert Whittaker.

I took Fili and Brunson in a last ditch attempt to make some money and I felt like Bermudez Fili shoulda been a draw really or maybe Bermudez winning so my injustice feelings have sorta evened out.

If Brunson wins (and I think he will) I'll get a wee dunt and if not then f**k it. 

Btw... became a fan of Gregor Gillespie tonight but no way should he be fighting the likes of Kevin Lee and such yet.

Give him James Vick or Joe Lauzon or someone like that. He needs a big win before starting to contend with the big names.