MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

The Glasgow card is starting to come together.

Robert Whiteford vs Paul Redmond

Leon Edwards vs Pawel Pawlak

Joseph Duffy vs Ivan Jorge

Ilir Latifi vs Hans Stringer

Steven Ray vs Leonardo Mafra

Still waiting on a main event to be announced.

I seen something about a Robert Whittaker vs. Michael Bisping rumour earlier. Don't know much about it though.

Haven't seen that one but I had heard that Gegard Mousasi has been calling out Bisping, not Glasgow related, that's just calling him out for a fight in general.

That'd be a dreadful fight. Think Bisping/Whittaker could be fun. Surely Mousasi will be going higher than Bisping.

It is a bit odd that you'd be requesting a fight with someone that's behind you in the rankings :wacko:. Although tbf I think everyone ahead of him already has a fight lined up for the future. Except Anderson Silva of course. He could wait but fair enough if he wants to keep busy.

With regards to your rumour though, I've been impressed with Whittaker in his last few fights, a Bisping fight would be good for him and like you said, could be fun.

Stevie Ray. Hes fighting Leandro Mafra. Never heard of him tbh.

He just fought last month didn't he? On a UFC Fight Night in Brazil. He dominated the other guy pretty comprehensively but i'd never seen the other lad before so no idea how impressive it was.

Mate got email through about SSE priority tickets along with prices for UFC Glasgow. £56 to £164 which I assume doesn't include ringside. About what I expected to be honest.