MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Judges were abysmal, Barzola won all 3 rounds and looked really good and 2 of the judges gave it 29-28 to the other guy. Kind of knew what was going to happen in the next fight after that when Lauzon clearly won but got screwed aswell.

Woodley better get some balls soon, that division needs a title fight asap with GSP and/or Maia waiting for a shot after wonderboy.

Pettis won but looked the same as he did at lightweight, not impressive at all. Some great fights in this division for him but really can't see him challenging for the title on that showing.

Pettis vs Rodriguez next I reckon. Yair will wreck him.

Lauzon won round 3, but the other two were up for grabs. No issues with the result at all, and would've had no issues had Lauzon won 30-27 on all cards.

Pettis just barely stopped his career from falling off a cliff there. Will give him the benefit of the doubt until he's had another fight or two at FW, but he's regressed so much / other have figure him out.

Watching Maia is a thing of beauty, but gotta also feel sorry for Condit's march back to a title shot being so brutally stopped.

Rarely post in this thread but was open mouthed watching how easily Maia beat Condit. That's a really horrible fight for Woodley. Maia is in the form of his life. I don't think the strength at the top is as much as when GSP was the champion but 170 just now must be the most open division in the sport since I started watching 7-8 years ago.