MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

9/1 does look pretty big but I can't see anything other than a McGregor win. How can Siver win?

I think Henderson will beat Cerrone again, if you look at the guys who beat Cerrone they all fight at a high tempo and outwork him or catch him with speed. I think Bendo has that workrate in abundance and will get a decision. Great fight.

I seen some fights announced for UFC 186 yesterday. This is the April 25th show.

Rematch between T.J. Dillashaw © vs Renan Barao

Rory MacDonald vs Hector Lombard

Rampage Jackson vs Fabio Maldonado

Michael Bisping vs C.B. Dollaway

Patrick Cote vs Joe Riggs.

There are probably others but this is what I've seen pop up on Twitter.

Once he settled, McGregor just made Siver look silly. Impressive as hell. That 'glove touch' and face-off with Aldo tho :lol:

http://fat.gfycat.com/AlertFrayedChameleon.webm

Couldn't score rounds 1 and 2 of the Benderson-Cerrone fight, Benderson with the 3rd. As such I'm ok with the decision, but would like to watch it again.

Edited by banana

McGregor is a bellend. It's awful he's got a title fight fighting nobodies.

He's hardly fought nobodies. Ideally you'd like to see him earn a title fight by going through Edgar, Mendes or Lamas but the situation is this....who should have the title fight if not McGregor? Edgar has already had a pop (and he got his shot as soon as he moved into the division so it's not like McGregor is getting special treatment here), Mendes has had two goes (and hasnt gone through anyone any better than McGregor has recently) and Lamas has had a shot (and hasn't gone through anyone aby better then McGregor recently).

The guy is a banger but he's definitely got as legitimate a claim as anyone else for this match.