Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

I will indeed......I just need somebody to jump start my frigging time-machine.....RAC????

Yeah but you know what they will say , he will have got someone to post for him .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the bit where it was suggested to the dynamic duo that they had been involved in the juniors for a long time , and there was a deafening silence.......................then it was re-phrased to be suggested that they had been in football for a long time...................imposters

Imposters? I hadnt done my research, as it normaly the case as i just stumble through each week, I said they had been in junior football for a while they didnt respond, how does that make them imposters?

Lets have a bit of class . Bringing up beating craigmark a league record . Girvan you should be ashamed

Totally disingenous comment....I`ve listened to the whole show and what you failed to mention was the rest of the comment in relation to the Craigmark game.......if you`re going to comment at least be balanced about it......

Totally disingenous comment....I`ve listened to the whole show and what you failed to mention was the rest of the comment in relation to the Craigmark game.......if you`re going to comment at least be balanced about it......

good point for a neutral

If a manager comes onto the show and is asked how's your season going can he honestly reply 'started ok fell away canny mention the next game had a sore defeat canny mention the next one then won by a goal?'

If that was the case how would we know about records if big wins were a taboo subject?

If a manager comes onto the show and is asked how's your season going can he honestly reply 'started ok fell away canny mention the next game had a sore defeat canny mention the next one then won by a goal?'

If that was the case how would we know about records if big wins were a taboo subject?

I will make a point of listening to this now but you have to remember it,s no your fault. You only ask the questions and it is to be commended that you asked an inexperienced manager of a small , and currently no very successful ADL club onto the show in the first place. Beats all the usual stuff about the big teams getting talked about all the time. I read that Dalry got a slot too and that,s great. Keep it up

Want to come up to the show and talk about your team? Your more than welcome as us anyone. Next week I hope to have someone from the Junior Paper on then we have guys from Ardeer lined up plus the spice boys from Talbot are coming back.

I know not everyone agrees with things I say or are basically said on the show but that's fitbaw as they say.

I'm coming up for three years of this every Thursday and since we brought the show onto this site I can honestly say the guests we have had have been fantastic to a man, and a woman in two cases. To meet theses scary looking players and gaffers away from the frantic nature of junior football and have a blether has been something very special for me. I have made some very good friends through the show after they had agreed to come and were strangers to begin.

For me it's brilliant, am I selfish? Aye dam right but I think we as in myself Ian and Pulse along with our weekly guests give junior football supporters something unrivalled! I do not Mir claim to know everything or most thing going on in the game nor do I research any guests past it's 100% off the cuff from the off and it's the guests that make the show work!

I just get guests and talk baws and over most guests if I'm honest.

Having a bad day so apologies if I'm ranting, mon the juniors!!!

Want to come up to the show and talk about your team? Your more than welcome as us anyone. Next week I hope to have someone from the Junior Paper on then we have guys from Ardeer lined up plus the spice boys from Talbot are coming back.

I know not everyone agrees with things I say or are basically said on the show but that's fitbaw as they say.

I'm coming up for three years of this every Thursday and since we brought the show onto this site I can honestly say the guests we have had have been fantastic to a man, and a woman in two cases. To meet theses scary looking players and gaffers away from the frantic nature of junior football and have a blether has been something very special for me. I have made some very good friends through the show after they had agreed to come and were strangers to begin.

For me it's brilliant, am I selfish? Aye dam right but I think we as in myself Ian and Pulse along with our weekly guests give junior football supporters something unrivalled! I do not Mir claim to know everything or most thing going on in the game nor do I research any guests past it's 100% off the cuff from the off and it's the guests that make the show work!

I just get guests and talk baws and over most guests if I'm honest.

Having a bad day so apologies if I'm ranting, mon the juniors!!!

Anything that helps, and programmes like yours must, are a good thing. Will listen to the show over the weekend and let you know what I think.

I will make a point of listening to this now but you have to remember it,s no your fault. You only ask the questions and it is to be commended that you asked an inexperienced manager of a small , and currently no very successful ADL club onto the show in the first place. Beats all the usual stuff about the big teams getting talked about all the time. I read that Dalry got a slot too and that,s great. Keep it up

I was giving some serious thought to ignoring you and not giving oxygen to your self serving publicity seeking ego-fire but given that in the eyes of the majority of the sensibles your theory about my identity has been well and truly sunk, I thought I would give you another chance...... It`s clearly been a shite week for you hasn`t it??? You`ve been rumbled by a number of other posters in relation to your multiple identities, your post in relation to playing against Irvine Meadow blew up in your face and now you`re actually showing yourself up for what you are with this post...you`re a complete goon and to quote another poster on another thread , "you`re an egomaniac" into the bargain.

In relation to the guys show, if you actually listened you would already know that they take guests from every division,any club, anywhere...the only criteria is that they`re involved in the Junior game.... You`re an embarrassment. Time for you to get back in your box...I`ll say it again, how many other club chairmen conduct themselves in the same manner that you do? (being an absolute clown isn`t the same as being an extrovert character)

If you stepped onto the pitch in an Ardagh Cup Tie then you should be ashamed of yourself. Totally devalues the game regardless of the score at the time........

I was giving some serious thought to ignoring you and not giving oxygen to your self serving publicity seeking ego-fire but given that in the eyes of the majority of the sensibles your theory about my identity has been well and truly sunk, I thought I would give you another chance...... It`s clearly been a shite week for you hasn`t it??? You`ve been rumbled by a number of other posters in relation to your multiple identities, your post in relation to playing against Irvine Meadow blew up in your face and now you`re actually showing yourself up for what you are with this post...you`re a complete goon and to quote another poster on another thread , "you`re an egomaniac" into the bargain.

In relation to the guys show, if you actually listened you would already know that they take guests from every division,any club, anywhere...the only criteria is that they`re involved in the Junior game.... You`re an embarrassment. Time for you to get back in your box...I`ll say it again, how many other club chairmen conduct themselves in the same manner that you do? (being an absolute clown isn`t the same as being an extrovert character)

If you stepped onto the pitch in an Ardagh Cup Tie then you should be ashamed of yourself. Totally devalues the game regardless of the score at the time........

and iain bites. stick to the thread please. I see you have reverted to your usual twenty liners instead of last night.s one liners

and iain bites. stick to the thread please. I see you have reverted to your usual twenty liners instead of last night.s one liners

You can try and brush it off if you like and hide behind your "your name is routine" the fact is that you`re avoiding the question? I can start another thread specifically with the question if that makes it simple for you.................. DID YOU TAKE THE FIELD AGAINST IRVINE MEADOW IN AN ARDAGH CUP TIE???

You can try and brush it off if you like and hide behind your "your name is routine" the fact is that you`re avoiding the question? I can start another thread specifically with the question if that makes it simple for you.................. DID YOU TAKE THE FIELD AGAINST IRVINE MEADOW IN AN ARDAGH CUP TIE???

If I remember rightly, I assumed an unusual number of roles that day including lining the park, cutting the grass, part of it with a flymo, put the nets up. collected the pies,forgot the team lines, prepared the dressing room and put the strips up, took the nets down at the end, collected in the strips, cleaned the dressing room and locked up. There might have been more, oh yes drew up and prinyed the free programmes, so I suppose your right. and as for bad weeks? Great family, good job, team won 4 nil and 18 at training both nights....absolute stimker

If I remember rightly, I assumed an unusual number of roles that day including lining the park, cutting the grass, part of it with a flymo, put the nets up. collected the pies,forgot the team lines, prepared the dressing room and put the strips up, took the nets down at the end, collected in the strips, cleaned the dressing room and locked up. There might have been more, oh yes drew up and prinyed the free programmes, so I suppose your right. and as for bad weeks? Great family, good job, team won 4 nil and 18 at training both nights....absolute stimker

WHERE YOU LISTED ON THE TEAM LINES FOR THE ARDAGH CUP TIE AGAINST IRVINE MEADOW AND DID YOU ENTER THE FIELD OF PLAY AS A SUBSTITUTE DURING THE 90 MINUTES???? I CAN`T MAKE IT ANY CLEARER THAN THAT. THERE ISN`T ANY SPIN YOU CAN PUT ON IT. YOU EITHER MADE A MOCKERY OF THE GAME TO MASSAGE YOUR EGO OR YOU DIDN`T.....

WHERE YOU LISTED ON THE TEAM LINES FOR THE ARDAGH CUP TIE AGAINST IRVINE MEADOW AND DID YOU ENTER THE FIELD OF PLAY AS A SUBSTITUTE DURING THE 90 MINUTES???? I CAN`T MAKE IT ANY CLEARER THAN THAT. THERE ISN`T ANY SPIN YOU CAN PUT ON IT. YOU EITHER MADE A MOCKERY OF THE GAME TO MASSAGE YOUR EGO OR YOU DIDN`T.....

Without seeing a game, how could you possibly comment on an individual performance? Now last season our manager played as a sub against vale of clyde in an important game and was truly embarrassing, revealing to all that he had never played the game

Without seeing a game, how could you possibly comment on an individual performance? Now last season our manager played as a sub against vale of clyde in an important game and was truly embarrassing, revealing to all that he had never played the game

I`m asking a direct question and the fact that you`re refusing to answer it says it all..... nothing about performances or strips or pitches or pies,,,blahblahblah.........

DID YOU PLAY FOR DARVEL AGAINST IRVINE MEADOW IN THE ARDAGH CUP ???? IT`S A SIMPLE YES OR NO........

Archived