Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert is a mate of mine and ive said to him in the past he needs to watch the language and topics on air. All it needs is a few complaints and this excellent show is going to be taken off just when its starting to get very popular. I understand its sometimes the irreverence thats the appeal of the show and it doesnt particularly upset me but it will some people.

Once again apologies for the language there's no excuses but anyone who has been on the show will hopefully testify that after a couple if minutes you forget your on air, it's like your down the pub with your mates.

Will try harder from now on or play the 'I've got mild Tourette's ' card again!

Thanks for the comments

Once again apologies for the language there's no excuses but anyone who has been on the show will hopefully testify that after a couple if minutes you forget your on air, it's like your down the pub with your mates.

Will try harder from now on or play the 'I've got mild Tourette's ' card again!

Thanks for the comments

I'll certainly testify to that. It's great to get involved in, so I'd encourage anybody who's thought of doing it to go for it and take the plunge. A wonderful vehicle for the junior game that certainly seems to be gathering popularity and spreading the word.

Well done Robert.

Robert is a mate of mine and ive said to him in the past he needs to watch the language and topics on air. All it needs is a few complaints and this excellent show is going to be taken off just when its starting to get very popular. I understand its sometimes the irreverence thats the appeal of the show and it doesnt particularly upset me but it will some people.

Good show again, not had chance to listen to it till now. . Whats the comment about me going to ofcom about swearing all about , anno i said it tongue in cheek a while back but thats really all it was tongue in cheek ha. A would never complain about swearing ffs , enjoy the show and have done so since it started even though i get slagged off a fair bit on it and my team.

Tis Thursday thus........... Nugent4nil live on Pulse 98.4fm from 8-9pm or online via pulseonair.co.uk/listenlive.htm with outgoing Arthurlie manager and assistant, Mark Cameron and Jimmy McQuade.

Hear yeah, hear yeah, looking for some guests for the coming weeks if anyone fancies coming along, managers, coaches, players, supporters, talkers of BAWS then let me know.

One fact from this season, guests included Alan Wardlaw Cambuslang gaffer, league winner

George Grierson Kilwinning gaffer, league winner

Dave Gormley, Bryan Young and Martin McGoldrick Scottish and league winners

And Jon Connolly half time smoker award winner

The shows full of winners and me so why not come along!

Archived