Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back again tonight with not hitches I hope, I can dream right? Anyway footballs most unprofessional show returns again on Pulse 98.4fm live from 8-9pm listen online via http://www.pulseonair.co.uk or wait till its uploaded.

Tonights guests are George Grierson and Eric Phillips from Kilwinning Rangers.

Also someone pointed out that a few people train on Thursday nights or watch the darts more to the point and catch up with the show on the podcast. To conter that we will now take questions for the guests or anything related to junior football in general before the show.

Anything youd like discussed post it in here.

Cheers

Tonight I will be having a senior moment, not for the first time I know, but in this case its because tonights guest is John Hillcoat ex

Dunfermline, Cylde, Hamilton, Partick Thistle, Clydebank, Morton, Queen of the South, St Mirren, Dumbarton, Stranraer, Ayr, Brechin City and Stenhyousemuir 'keeper............... apologies if I missed any of his past teams but my fingers cramped up!

Live 8-9 on Pulse 98.4fm or online via http://www.pulseonair.co.uk

I remember he used to have a really funny column in the Sunday Mail,One Night on a trip back from a game up North either he or One of his team mates made the cardinal sin of leaving an unattended mobile lying while up the front of the bus speaking to club officials.Am also sure he played at Stenny with the boy Dempster if so there must be a few drunken tales about the man who loves to be last man standing at a lads night out.

I remember he used to have a really funny column in the Sunday Mail,One Night on a trip back from a game up North either he or One of his team mates made the cardinal sin of leaving an unattended mobile lying while up the front of the bus speaking to club officials.Am also sure he played at Stenny with the boy Dempster if so there must be a few drunken tales about the man who loves to be last man standing at a lads night out.

Didn't he in his column slate the juniors ?

Didn't he in his column slate the juniors ?

No mate that was that fanny des mckeown who slated the juniors in his sun column for being allowed involvement in the Scottish senior cup.

Something along the lines of us not paying the same fees for ground upkeep , licences Etc but that we were happy to dip into the senior Scottish and run off with " their"money after a plum draw.

Mckeown = Grade A Fucktard.

We are back again tonight with Cambuslang Rangers manager Alan Wardlaw and club captain Andy MacFarlane listen live via http://www.pulseonair.co.uk from 8-9pm on Pulse 98.4fm

I love to sit and listen to Wardy talking about Cambuslang Rangers tonight, but unfortunately we have a committee meeting to plan for the Scottish Junior Cup semi-final. :thumsup2

No mate that was that fanny des mckeown who slated the juniors in his sun column for being allowed involvement in the Scottish senior cup.

Something along the lines of us not paying the same fees for ground upkeep , licences Etc but that we were happy to dip into the senior Scottish and run off with " their"money after a plum draw.

Mckeown = Grade A Fucktard.

Mistakenly thought it was Hillcoat , cheers mate .

Mistakenly thought it was Hillcoat , cheers mate .

You werent wrong mate. Hilly was quite outspoken in his column about the Juniors being in the Senior Scottish. At least he put up a decent argument about it not like McKeown who is just a clown.

Archived