Sons' sorrow

6 hours ago, the snudge said:

We're you at the game about 15 years ago when we got told off at Stenny for being too rowdy? It was unnerving the youthful Stenny side. 

God that game haunts me! We were giving it to their winger bad, could tell we were getting under his skin badly so ramped it up a bit - in boisterous good fun - and someone came over and said he was 15.

There was also a league game at Stenny where we started chanting “number 3 KFC” to the point the guy got subbed off. Was much fitter and trimmer than most of us 🫣

1 hour ago, GoTeamGaz said:

God that game haunts me! We were giving it to their winger bad, could tell we were getting under his skin badly so ramped it up a bit - in boisterous good fun - and someone came over and said he was 15.

There was also a league game at Stenny where we started chanting “number 3 KFC” to the point the guy got subbed off. Was much fitter and trimmer than most of us 🫣

Jim Chapman's Apache Army at it's cruelest

On 24/05/2024 at 14:03, Elrow said:

I thought lynas signed a 2 year deal. Was that not mentioned on the podcast from last season when it was signed? 

Sorry, just clocked this!

Aron's deal was a one year with a second year option. Not sure if it was based on appearances, both parties wanting it or what. But there was an option there rather than it being a straight up two year contract.

32 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

My sources tell me that we could see a former Son return to the Rock this summer...place your bets on who it is!

Rico Quitongo is my guess.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

He can play in defence or in midfield.

Matty Shiels plz :wub:

1 minute ago, Sons fan 1872 said:

Saw him at the Stirling play off game at home. With young back for next year would be fierce competition for LB. 

Rico is Sons daft, he's been at a lot of our games since he left. We should probably give him either a contract or a season ticket :lol:

Edited by Jan Vojáček

12 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Iain Chisholm.

It's shameful that this was the sixth guess at this. I am hanging my head in shame at being one of the previous five.

13 minutes ago, East of the Rock said:

Newbury? That’d be good news!

That wouldn't be good news. It would be absolutely amazing news. He'll be playing for Scotland if he keeps the heid and works hard.