Sons' sorrow

Listen, I love sparky, it's great to see his enthusiasm playing for our club, and I'd prefer he was retained, but like I said, as a left mid, his left peg is as sweet as they come, he should be taking more free kicks, penalties, I jus feel sometimes he's in the box when the winger is 10ft from him, and a bit slow, but he's still a bit of a favourite of mine

Listen, I love sparky, it's great to see his enthusiasm playing for our club, and I'd prefer he was retained, but like I said, as a left mid, his left peg is as sweet as they come, he should be taking more free kicks, penalties, I jus feel sometimes he's in the box when the winger is 10ft from him, and a bit slow, but he's still a bit of a favourite of mine

Why the Sparky hate?

A Morton supporting friend of mine assures me that Mikey Miller is, and I quote, 'honking'.

Did he say the same about Mark Mclaughlin or Andy Graham though?

I'd be quite up for Miller being that "honking".

Sean Kelly, released by St Mirren, has apparently fallen out of love with the game (according to their thread) and wants to take a step back.  Do we reckon a step back to part-time could be just what he needs?  Only 22 and clearly had decent potential, even if he's not had a great year.

I thoroughly enjoy linking every player and his dug to us during the close season so expect much more of this.

Sean Kelly, released by St Mirren, has apparently fallen out of love with the game (according to their thread) and wants to take a step back.  Do we reckon a step back to part-time could be just what he needs?  Only 22 and clearly had decent potential, even if he's not had a great year.

I thoroughly enjoy linking every player and his dug to us during the close season so expect much more of this.

I thought just that myself. Although I also remember an Albion Rovers player saying that a few years ago, and then joining Annan about a week later.

Jaison McGrath was sensational on this years Football Manager after a few years. Scored 31 in 29 for my Falkirk team that got promoted from this league and then joined Wolves for £1.2m. I've never seen him play in real life, and he's only played about 5 games in his whole career never scoring. But I hope we sign him based on that.

Is he not made of chocolate? If his wiki is correct, he's only managed 37 games in over 3 years.

Stayed fit recently for Raith and has been very impressive but for some reason he's not signed a new deal yet. When we played against them He was always talking the rest of the defence through the game and could be captain material if he feels full time training takes too much of a toll on his body.