The 'What I Got for Xmas' Thread

That store will be full of utter minks who can't usually afford to shop there, getting themselves and the store into a right state. f**k the sales.

Good luck though! ;)

This man gets it. Although i prefer ordering online these days than going to the shops.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I booked him indoors a trip to Belfast to see Noel Gallagher. He's always wanted to go to Belfast and we're going with some friends so it'll be a great couple of days away, a great gig and it's a pretty decent present to me too! :D

That store will be full of utter minks who can't usually afford to shop there, getting themselves and the store into a right state. f**k the sales.

Good luck though! ;)

If that's the case, I'll just head to Harvey Nics instead and get some stuff there; they do some decent Boxing Day sales stuff.

Just relaxing at home after visiting my son then my mum & step dad then onto my dad & step mum before finally stopping off to see my brother and his kids...

My top picks are Fifa15 & Rocksmith for Xbox one and tickets to see THE FUCKIN FOO FIGHTERS, ROYAL BLOOD & IGGY POP!!!!!!!!

This pleases me greatly but the best bit was seeing my 2 yr old daughter go batshit crazy this morning with all her stuff completely convinced some big fat guy had come down the chimney with them all during the night :)

Best Christmas in ages :D

Merry Christmas everybody.

X

Just relaxing at home after visiting my son then my mum & step dad then onto my dad & step mum before finally stopping off to see my brother and his kids...

My top picks are Fifa15 & Rocksmith for Xbox one and tickets to see THE FUCKIN FOO FIGHTERS, ROYAL BLOOD & IGGY POP!!!!!!!!

This pleases me greatly but the best bit was seeing my 2 yr old daughter go batshit crazy this morning with all her stuff completely convinced some big fat guy had come down the chimney with them all during the night :)

Best Christmas in ages :D

Merry Christmas everybody.

X

I'll give her a tape measure for her birthday, by then she can work out the deception.

Happy new year to you when it comes.

I got two calendars. One with photos of Tibetan Terriors, the other with German Shorthaired Pointers. None of the dogs in the photos are are nice as mine though.

Also got a Darth Vader dressing gown complete with hood. Made for some funny photos earlier.

Various other Mantaray and Tog 24 goodies, James Bond blu ray box set, sweeties, smellies and about $1500 for New York in May.

Too much to eat as well, hence the reason I am still awake.

Been a good day though.

I'll give her a tape measure for her birthday, by then she can work out the deception.

Happy new year to you when it comes.

can I have the tape measure as I can't find mine since she was last "helping" me...

Same to you and yours mate

*Slàinte*

Went through that and picked out a few dece RL shirts then noticed that I had to pick them all in XL or XXL!!

That's what puts me off online sales sometimes; there seems to only ever be XL or bigger available.

That's what puts me off online sales sometimes; there seems to only ever be XL or bigger available.

That's the trick, get enticed in by the sales then realise this. Nearly ended up buying a different style one in a large that wasn't on sale when I didn't even need one! Aff it the day! ;)

Waffle maker, new phone, new shoes, Marx Brothers boxset (eight films), complete Bottom boxset, The Jungle Book, The Railwayman, South Park: Stick of Truth, The Great Gatsby (book), and of course Lego.

Happy with that lot, it's my birthday on the 30th so hopefully that'll bring Jim Duffy's P45 along with Assassin's Creed Rogue or PES 2015 and I'll be delighted.

Archived