NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Three words to describe the New York Jets.

Box-office entertainment. 8)

As is Vikington and hes also a loser.

Hunt and Minter still there. Hopefully the Giants select 1

Margus Hunt?

Dunno about Minter unless he plays outside, I'd quite like an Arthur Brown or Khaseem Greene as Linebacker has been a terrible problem for years, but honestly I'm not too bothered who it is, Reese deserves the benefit of the doubt when drafting.

What time does it start tonight? Got signed up for the NFL game pass so will watch it live tonight . I sky + it last night and had a day off today so watched the draft then Remember the Titans (had never seen it before)

Gutted it is still over 4 months until the season starts!

If you watch Sons of Anarchy the QB plays Opie. Opie dies.

That's a surprise pick. But Hunter is lightning. Might be a slot guy

Not happy with this pick. Not happy at all.

Given up on Kenny Britt?

Kenny is a top 5 receiver in this league if he can stay fit. Does seem like his replacement.

So where is tebow going...

Church?

So where will Barkley going!???

I'd have Barkley in Nashville in case the Locker experiment fails, I still have faith tho. Can't believe we traded up for a WR and let Carradine and Teo slide in areas we have needs.

Was delighted with Warmack yesterday, today is different.

Lets have a P&B day out to the draft next year

To the draft, bunch of us on a plane?!

I was going to suggest we have a big meet for a game later in the year, perhaps thanksgiving day and somewhere in Edinburgh?! (Centralise to all?)

Actually to the draft or in a Glasgow/Ed pub somewhere? Either would be good banter :D

I could never watch the draft at a party, I like being nerdy and commenting on the picks on forums and reading what everyone is saying.

Lets have a P&B day out to the draft next year
To the draft, bunch of us on a plane?!I was going to suggest we have a big meet for a game later in the year, perhaps thanksgiving day and somewhere in Edinburgh?! (Centralise to all?)
As long as Brightside and POTC sit apart we will be fine