NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Amerson is a poor pick

Poor senior season, but if he can sort out his nerves I reckon he could be pretty decent.

While it's good to get the picks in so fast, the suspense on night 1 with it being dragged out really does work. Good format this draft, compared to the NBA draft which is absolutely shambolic at times!

They keep talking about the Jets being the first Thursday night game but the ravens broncos is first - is that just down to coverage or am I missing something?!

Thursday night games don't kick in until a few weeks into the season.

They keep talking about the Jets being the first Thursday night game but the ravens broncos is first - is that just down to coverage or am I missing something?!

The 1 st thursday night game is a NBC game. There talking about the 1st NFL network thursday game

Still can't believe we have taken a WR in the 2nd. We have Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, Kendall Wright. We picked up Walter from Houston and I still rate Damian Williams.

We need a DE, LB & CB and there were good playeres there. AND we traded up for this.

Baws.