NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

thought you weren't going to be a dick.....

Treat people as you yourself would like to be treated.

Having posted (yet another) apology and clarification that I was going to be sound this week I was immediately called a 'c**t' (no points for originality) and met with glib remarks.

It's the children's choice: we can talk the game in an open-minded, cordial way and attempt to be insightful (again, as my posts have been), or they can continue to harass every post I make. If they do that, I'll simply make everyone else's experience on the thread as miserable as they make mine.

And I really don't want to do that to people like yourself and the most others who are here for the same reasons as I.

Quinton Coples has a hairline fracture in his right ankle. He'll be out for 3-4 weeks. He was playing very well last night and actually injured himself when he took out Henne on a sack/fumble which was declared an incomplete pass on the tuck rule.

I thought Sanchez played well. We struggled when the ball got inside the 10 though. This offense relies on the outside receivers getting 10-15 yards downfield before breaking in/out and giving room for the slot guys underneath. When the field is shorter, there is less space to operate and you need to be super accurate or have physical receivers that can go up and get the ball. We don't have any of them.

Has Cumberland looked a threat in the red zone?

These streams seem to be getting more reliable. The quality tends to be just about perfect. I'm thinking of giving up sky sports, bt sport and nfl game pass.

I watch all my nfl from streaming sites with laptop hooked up to the telly.its not hd but never had a problemm. I did trial gamepass last year but had no end of problems

Has Cumberland looked a threat in the red zone?

I'll need to look again but he hasn't been on the field within that 10 yards. From memory, his 3 TD's lat year and 2 TD's this offseason have been around the 20 yard mark.

Reports are Keller is done for the year & we're already calling around for TEs...what's the number for the jail Hernandez is in? :ph34r:

It'll be very difficult to get a decent replacement in now as most teams are now carrying four on their final roster.

How are you feeling about the season? I've not heard good things about Martin and the secondary.

Reports are Keller is done for the year & we're already calling around for TEs...what's the number for the jail Hernandez is in? :ph34r:

Officially done for the season.

I think Kevin Boss is a free agent. He could do a job for the Phins

Well....there is sort of a TE around the Boston area who might be allowed to leave his current team....has Florida experience too!

Is there such a thing as a loan deal in NFL? Would a team lend a mid range draft to another team to give that player some game time for a season?

No theres not. Best hope is a trade. Maybe a 5th or 6th round pick for a serviceable TE.

Well....there is sort of a TE around the Boston area who might be allowed to leave his current team....has Florida experience too!

Bums on seats and all that :lol:

Seriously though; we need a reliable TE for Tannehill as a safety net. Hoping we make the effort & get somebody who can do a job...come back Tony'

Bums on seats and all that :lol:

Seriously though; we need a reliable TE for Tannehill as a safety net. Hoping we make the effort & get somebody who can do a job...come back Tony'

Will Heller, Kevin Boss, Travis Beckum, Chris Cooley probably the best available TE's.