NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Jets have signed Brady Quinn and released Graham Harrell.

Brady Quinn must be the worst QB who is always a free agent, but wherever he goes he's an upgrade on whats there...

Geno Atkins and the Bengals agree a 5 year $55 million deal

This sounds like someone I should know without having to look him up... :ph34r:

Terrelle Pryor has beat out Matt Flynn for the starting QB job in Oakland

I hope he does well, but I can't see it. His decision making and passing are still a bit lacking, but more than happy to be proven wrong. Hopefully it'll settle a few arguments over at Silver & Black Pride where the Pryor fans are getting to the point of Tebow-like mania.

Also, Wilson added to practise squad after clearing waivers.

I hope he does well, but I can't see it. His decision making and passing are still a bit lacking, but more than happy to be proven wrong. Hopefully it'll settle a few arguments over at Silver & Black Pride where the Pryor fans are getting to the point of Tebow-like mania.

Also, Wilson added to practise squad after clearing waivers.

I haven't seen in Oakland in preseason buy with Pryor and McFadden in the backfield, couldn't they run a potent read option?

I haven't seen in Oakland in preseason buy with Pryor and McFadden in the backfield, couldn't they run a potent read option?

Maybe for a couple of plays, but that assumes that McFadden actually manages to run this season without hurting his pinky or something, and even then, eventually you'll get the opposing D playing a QB read with their linebackers, then were left with nothing.

This season will hurt.

This starts on Thursday, and it's about the least interested I've been in the NFL since I first got into it in 1989. Not renewing Game Pass, and with all the quality European football on BT Sport on a Sunday night now, I'll probably not even watch it on Sky.

Sad days. This'll probably be the year the Dolphins actually do ok as well!

This starts on Thursday, and it's about the least interested I've been in the NFL since I first got into it in 1989. Not renewing Game Pass, and with all the quality European football on BT Sport on a Sunday night now, I'll probably not even watch it on Sky.

Fins up pal, we're heading back to the playoffs this year :D

Bet365 got some very reasonable offers on match spreads for week 1 if anyones interested? I got Ravens +8, Titans +7, Seagulls -3, KC -3.5 and Arizona +4.5 plus a few other more standard ones. Noticed they've started doing special coupons for it too giving alternative spreads at lower odds for fixed prices (Teaser Cards I think they're called?)

You are basically the reverse of me. Bored shitless of endless generic football matches, I can't wait for the NFL to start.

This is my first full season of intent. To watch every single game I can. I utterly can't wait.

Already have 15 wings and 20 bottles of bud in the fridge for Thursday might (won't get through all of that in 1 sitting)

I said this in last years thread that I dont mind missing games of football on the tv if i have no interest in i but actually go out my way to watch NFL games. Il stay up till 4 am in the morning to watch the Browns vs Jaguars if it was on Thursday Night Football

Fucking love this sport

Couldn't be any more excited for the football season to start. I've been really optimistic about the Rams chances but every day the season gets closer I get more nervous...

Have we done MVP predictions yet? Give me Matt Ryan or Peyton Manning.