NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Don't like Reinhold. We need Nicky H back he's the best UK presenter/Pundit

How can you not like Reinbold? He is so knowledgable and simplifies it for the newer fans.

I like Halling a lot but would say Carlson is the better of the 2

I have no issue with Neil Reynolds. Ok, some more experienced fans may fine him too simplistic, but for the fans getting into the game he is good at explaining things for the British public. He and Reinhold together work well as they cover all the bases.

I have no issue with Neil Reynolds. Ok, some more experienced fans may fine him too simplistic, but for the fans getting into the game he is good at explaining things for the British public. He and Reinhold together work well as they cover all the bases.

It's not that he sometimes says the obvious to explain it to newer fans(I get that comes with growing the sport). It's that he says whatever he thinks is the popular opinion and never really adds anything to a debate or conversation.

The 49ers have had by far the worst offseason, everyone has either left, retired or got arrested.

The Saints have made a lot of questionable moves too and the Jets are gonna Jets. However nobody on the patriots murdered anyone so it's technically an improvement.

Gotta love Chris Borland's comments.

Must be great to be a rich, white guy already. Have a good season and retire and talk shit about the NFL.

Concussions are a problem in a lot of sports. Rugby players make a fraction of what he probably earned last year, yet they play for the the love of the game.

Yes, football is a dangerous game. One thing Goodell has done well is trying to improve safety.

You can break your ankle playing netball and never walk the same again, Every sport has it's risks.

Gotta love Chris Borland's comments.

Must be great to be a rich, white guy already. Have a good season and retire and talk shit about the NFL.

Concussions are a problem in a lot of sports. Rugby players make a fraction of what he probably earned last year, yet they play for the the love of the game.

Yes, football is a dangerous game. One thing Goodell has done well is trying to improve safety.

You can break your ankle playing netball and never walk the same again, Every sport has it's risks.

Just read the ESPN article, he comes across as an absolute bellend that I'm surprised you can even see now that he's so far up on his high horse.

So bored that I watched the Bills v Browns game last night. It helped that Gruden and Tirico were the analysts. Tyrod Taylor was surprisingly quite good. It's his job to lose at this stage. One thing that was impressive about the Bills offense was the OL play. You notice how bad the Jets OL is when you see the time Taylor has in the pocket to pick the pass.

Browns offense was poor and McCown was in stark contrast to Taylor. Bills DL dominated and McCown threw 2 passes he shouldn't have and got intercepted. Their defense looks pretty good though. Gruden kept going on about how the RB job is for West or Crowell to take and that this offense needs pass catching RB's. No mention of Duke Johnson who can do all that and more.

Edited by GingerSaint

Theres no way Zach Zenner doesn't make this Lions team. Guy is balling out whenever he gets the chance - rushing and receiving. Needs to get some time with the first team in the next game. He's much better than George Winn and Theo Riddick.

He had 81 yards and a TD on 9 touches and had a 45 yard run called back for a penalty. Made guys miss non stop.

Edited by GingerSaint

Just bought my tickets to the Week 9 Jets v Jags game for when I'm in NYC. $200 for two tickets at the lower corner of the end zone is cheaper than I expected (maybe something to do with quality of opposition). Very excited. Supposed view...

225682.jpg

Good man, I'm in Tampa when they play Carolina and the tickets are expensive below cloud-level.

Really? 4 of us are going to the Giants game in Tampa, we were less than $200 all in. Our seats aren't on the touchline by any means but we sat there last time we were in Tampa and the view of the game was great.

Really? 4 of us are going to the Giants game in Tampa, we were less than $200 all in. Our seats aren't on the touchline by any means but we sat there last time we were in Tampa and the view of the game was great.

You remember where you sat and got the tickets? Looked steep when I looked last week.