NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Austin Davis signed an extension in Cleveland this morning, lots of knicker-wetting going on about Manziel being traded to dallas online.

He showed in that week 2 game he has grown up and is capable. In the right environment he could be epic. I think anyone behind that O Line would be in a good position.

Hope it happens

He showed in that week 2 game he has grown up and is capable. In the right environment he could be epic. I think anyone behind that O Line would be in a good position.

Hope it happens

The problem is the receiving weapons. Gary Barnidge scares nobody.

Was excited about seeing Cruz back this week......

Tweaked his calf in practice :(

Really? I'm writing him off sadly, i remember reading that nobody has ever come back from a major patellar tendon injury and been successful in the league. What makes you think Cruz will be different?

Eagles @ Skins questionable. If postponed will be moved to week 8. If it goes ahead could be a trench battle of a game. Rush, rush, rush

Can't rush on that Eagles D. They are very good. Will be interesting to see how the Redskins match up against them.

I hope it's not 50/50 and they leave it up to him. DJax wants to play in this game. Would rather he took another week and be actually ready.

Think if it is postponed, checking various weather sites that is looking less likely, they will move it to Monday as it will be likely the Eagles will already be in the area.

I hope it's not 50/50 and they leave it up to him. DJax wants to play in this game. Would rather he took another week and be actually ready.

Think if it is postponed, checking various weather sites that is looking less likely, they will move it to Monday as it will be likely the Eagles will already be in the area.

Agreed would much rather they let him rest. Hamstring injuries for a speed receiver can linger for a while if not properly rested. Think Monday is most likely. Philly and Washington aren't that far apart so total postponement won't much of a difference in terms of travel.