NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

The Jets have picked another DT - William Campbell - in the 6th Round. So that's Campbell, Sheldon Richardson, Kenrick Ellis and Antonio Garay. Are we going to play 8 man front next season? We're drafting like we have a roster full of quality starters. We can't afford to just stock up on talent regardless of position. I like the idea of building depth but we still have massive holes in the roster.

Check that, he's a project on the Offensive Line. Great. 3 more O Line players plus we signed Stephen Peterman last night. All OL players currently on the roster:

Nick Mangold (C)

Caleb Schlauderaff (C/OG)

D'Brickshaw Ferguson (OT)

Austin Howard (OT/G)

Oday Aboushi (OT/G)*

Brian Winters (OG/T)*

Vladimir Ducasse (OG)

Willie Colon (OG)*

Stephen Peterman (OG/T)*

William Campbell (OG/T?)*

*Denotes new addition to 2013 roster.

Edited by GingerSaint

Cardinals have selected a few of my favourite players in the last few rounds. Andre Ellington, Ryan Swope and DC Jefferson. Surprised the Dolphins didn't go after Swope but watch him become a beast.

The Bills are building an offense around speed and athleticism. They already have CJ Spiller and TJ Graham and have added Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin and Chris Gragg. Not to mention athletic QB EJ Manuel.

49ers have had a ridiculously good draft plus gained a few 2014 picks. Tank and Lattimore are 1st Round picks when healthy. It's not fair.

Seahawks have added 2 RB's to go with Lynch and Turbin. Mike Shanahan is up to his old tricks - he's drafted 2 RB's. As have the Packers, Chiefs, Cardinals and Bengals.

How Tyler Bray and Zac Dysert haven't been drafted as I post this is beyond me. There must be something going on with Da'Rick Rogers. No way is he anything other than a top 100 player.

Bray, Dysert and rogers will all be on teams rosters at training camp

We have selected another Olineman

No doubt, but why not draft them? What's the chances your 7th Round pick makes any sort of impact? I'm surprised someone like the Texans didn't pick up a QB.

I'm going to bed. I've had enough outrage for one day.

I guess you could try and groom Nassib behind the scenes for when Eli Manning is over the hill. He is 32 now so still has a few years left. Or just use him as a trade piece.

Sit for 2-3 years like Rodgers did then kick on I'm hoping for