NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Sanchez's 3rd pass of the night.....is intercepted by Ziggy Ansah and returned for a TD

I liked the look of the defense there, minus Levy getting beat for a first down by Stephen Hill.

It's swarming. Ansah is so quick

This team is probably a year short of being a superbowl contender but should be winning at least one playoff game. With Stafford, Johnson, Burleson, Bush, Broyles, Pettigrew, Scheffler, Bush etc the offense should be pretty explosive. The defense needs to play like it did early 2011,

Ford Field sounds pretty loud for a preseason game.

Sanchez's 3rd pass of the night.....is intercepted by Ziggy Ansah and returned for a TD

See, I'd rather Sanchez does ok in the pre-season & keeps his starting role...that's when he can begin his comedy routine & lose his job to Geno; not before the Jets go to about 1-7 mind

This team is probably a year short of being a superbowl contender but should be winning at least one playoff game. With Stafford, Johnson, Burleson, Bush, Broyles, Pettigrew, Scheffler, Bush etc the offense should be pretty explosive. The defense needs to play like it did early 2011,

Ford Field sounds pretty loud for a preseason game.

Don't agree with that. There DT's could be a problem as there both new. Think Calvin needs someone to lighten the load.....even tho he is carving up Cromartie as we speak.

They lost both there starting defensive tackles from last year

Who the Lions? I thought Suh & Fairley were the starters. I know we have Sammie Lee Hill now and KVB got snaps but I always thought it was those two.

Edit. Ignore the KVB thing lol

Edited by Dee4Life1893

Don't agree with that. There DT's could be a problem as there both new. Think Calvin needs someone to lighten the load.....even tho he is carving up Cromartie as we speak.

To be fair I'm biased :lol:

The backup DT's are but Suh and Fairley is some combination. Don't completely know what we're going to get out of the DE's, probably one quality DE short. Calvin should have at least Burleson and hopefully a healthy Broyles, as well as two good pass catching TE's, if Pettigrew can cut out some of the drops, as well as what Bush adds. I'm pretty confident about the season ahead but I think one more good offseason is needed to be a superbowl contender.

Who the Lions? I thought Suh & Fairley were the starters. I know we have Sammie Lee Hill now and KVB got snaps but I always thought it was those two.

Iv completely fucked that up. I got the wrong line. It's there 2 offensive tackles they've lost I think.

To be fair I'm biased :lol:

The backup DT's are but Suh and Fairley is some combination. Don't completely know what we're going to get out of the DE's, probably one quality DE short. Calvin should have at least Burleson and hopefully a healthy Broyles, as well as two good pass catching TE's, if Pettigrew can cut out some of the drops, as well as what Bush adds. I'm pretty confident about the season ahead but I think one more good offseason is needed to be a superbowl contender.

As I said I fucked up and got mixed up with the lines. Yea there defensive line is really good.

Iv completely fucked that up. I got the wrong line. It's there 2 offensive tackles they've lost I think.

Obviously that can cause problems but I think the OL will hold up alright, its improved if anything.

Lol. Was doubting myself.

Anyway is this game worth looking for a link for just to see how bad Sanchez is. Or have they taken him out yet? Saying that I would quite like to see Geno fail. Arrogant c**t that he is, fits right in with the Jets.