NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

What about our Giants?

I reckon we are so inconsistent we could easily go 11-5 or 5-11

I think the NFC East is always the toughest to call. Noone will win more than 11.

You can make a case for all the teams.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

What about our Giants?

I reckon we are so inconsistent we could easily go 11-5 or 5-11

The state our defense is in I think every game will be a shootout (well other than Raiders, Chargers and Panthers). I think we can manage at least 6 wins out of it but if someone offered 8-8 and stealing 2nd in the division I'd snap that up in a minute :unsure:

The state our defense is in I think every game will be a shootout (well other than Raiders, Chargers and Panthers). I think we can manage at least 6 wins out of it but if someone offered 8-8 and stealing 2nd in the division I'd snap that up in a minute :unsure:

Our O-Line is a mess aswell. Cordle starting at Center!!!!!!

In the secondary Stevie Brown is a massive loss and I don't think either Terell Thomas or Corey Webster are the players the were. I'm not sold on Jayron Hosley either. Antrell Rolle has a foot injury while Tyler Sash looks a special teamer at best. Ryan Mundy could be a busy boy this season.

The linebacker corps are gonna be interesting with a bucket load of questions to be answered.

Keith Rivers has the ability but can he stay injury free?

Has Mark Herzlich got his head screwed on?

Is Dan Conner a viable starting Middle linebacker?

Jacquian Williams is fast but can he stop the run?

Is Spencer Paysinger gonna step up?

Can we maybe move Kiawanuka back there or let DaMontre Moore have a few snaps at linebacker?

D-Line looks ok. Tuck should hopefully have a good year and I like the 2nd round pick Hankins at DT. JPP could be a worry tho coming off the back surgery with very little practice.

Our O-Line is a mess aswell. Cordle starting at Center!!!!!!

In the secondary Stevie Brown is a massive loss and I don't think either Terell Thomas or Corey Webster are the players the were. I'm not sold on Jayron Hosley either. Antrell Rolle has a foot injury while Tyler Sash looks a special teamer at best. Ryan Mundy could be a busy boy this season.

The linebacker corps are gonna be interesting with a bucket load of questions to be answered.

Keith Rivers has the ability but can he stay injury free?

Has Mark Herzlich got his head screwed on?

Is Dan Conner a viable starting Middle linebacker?

Jacquian Williams is fast but can he stop the run?

Is Spencer Paysinger gonna step up?

Can we maybe move Kiawanuka back there or let DaMontre Moore have a few snaps at linebacker?

D-Line looks ok. Tuck should hopefully have a good year and I like the 2nd round pick Hankins at DT. JPP could be a worry tho coming off the back surgery with very little practice.

I'd be quite happy moving Kiwanuka to LB, he's got the skill set to do a decent job there. The secondary is a massive worry, I'm not sure if it's bad luck or overly intense training but I can't remember the last season we had without an injured safety/cornerback. I'm confident Prince can step up this year and make his presence felt, ease a little pressure on everyone else. Rolle is a key player for us so hopefully he recovers quickly from that injury. JPP cant be rushed back, I'd rather miss him and lose another 2 games if it means a complete recovery and a full season next year.

I'd be quite happy moving Kiwanuka to LB, he's got the skill set to do a decent job there. The secondary is a massive worry, I'm not sure if it's bad luck or overly intense training but I can't remember the last season we had without an injured safety/cornerback. I'm confident Prince can step up this year and make his presence felt, ease a little pressure on everyone else. Rolle is a key player for us so hopefully he recovers quickly from that injury. JPP cant be rushed back, I'd rather miss him and lose another 2 games if it means a complete recovery and a full season next year.

JPP was activated from the PUP list today. Says he hopeful he ready to go @ Dallas in week 1

I've requested a NFL sub-forum in the suggestions section - I think it would be a really good idea to keep everything together (I'm also going to do a Last Man Standing competition later today)

If you agree, jump into the suggestions section and post a reply. People power and all that.

I've requested a NFL sub-forum in the suggestions section - I think it would be a really good idea to keep everything together (I'm also going to do a Last Man Standing competition later today)

If you agree, jump into the suggestions section and post a reply. People power and all that. 

Don't really think it's warranted. More fun to clog up the board and make people move us!

Lions have opted for Akers over Rugland as kicker. I'm not surprised but I'm still very anxious about Akers.

Shame he couldnt quite pull it off in the games, had high hopes for him aswell :(

Bit worried lads. Below is a picture taken from NFLUK and there tv coverage. As you can see currently only Sky have games which means there is no SNF or MNF available in the Uk. Hope something is sorted out soon.

If Kirkwood is adamant about bringing a franchise to the UK then surely he must make sure the UK has both the Sunday and Monday night games?post-9044-13776577795474_thumb.jpg

lots of chat about it on the NFL UK forum

Some believe C4 or working on a contract for both while some think that BT sport have pitched for it.

Vernon Kay, Nat Coombs & Mike Carlson have all tweeted that things should be confirmed soon and that it is good news. Vernon posted bout a new job. A dream job.

All speculation but with 8 days until the season start they could do with confirming it!

I'm holding off getting ESPN player until I know what TE deal is with BT sport if any

lots of chat about it on the NFL UK forum

Some believe C4 or working on a contract for both while some think that BT sport have pitched for it.

Vernon Kay, Nat Coombs & Mike Carlson have all tweeted that things should be confirmed soon and that it is good news. Vernon posted bout a new job. A dream job.

All speculation but with 8 days until the season start they could do with confirming it!

I'm holding off getting ESPN player until I know what TE deal is with BT sport if any

Is Vernon Kay not still contracted to ITV? Would be weird if it was them picking it up but ultimately good. As long as its not that fake Darren Fletcher guy that done BBC stuff last year, honestly couldnt watch their coverage because of him -_-

the new NFL UK podcast is out tomorrow so you'd think they'd want to release info before then so they can big it up.

Need to have one of those conversations with Sky today anyway to add sports and hopefully not pay any more than I do now!