NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Weird how I have the exact same seeds winning the exact same games in both the AFC and NFC. I had a tough time choosing between the Colts/Titans/Browns and the 49ers/Rams/Giants for the 6th seeds. I really don't see 49ers having a great season but I just don't like the Rams offense - too many ifs and buts for me. Sticking with the Giants but had an inclination to go for the Bucs.

The injuries to our defence may have already wrecked our season. Can't see the Buccs doing anything this year either. Lions could surprise a few people

No way two teams make the playoffs from the NFC East.

NFC East plays the AFC West (2 wins at least from Raiders and Chargers) and the NFC North (Don't fancy the Lions or Vikes to be relevant). Probably should have been the 49ers but the NFC West will become the new NFC East where all teams cripple each other with a competetive division.

The injuries to our defence may have already wrecked our season. Can't see the Buccs doing anything this year either. Lions could surprise a few people

I don't have a quantifiable reason why I have the Giants making the playoffs, but I just do.

Hope your correct

I haven't got your Jets making the playoffs

No one has. :(

I was quietly optimistic about our season until we turned over the ball 5 times against your lot. We need to keep those to a minimum to make 8-8.

No one has. :(

I was quietly optimistic about our season until we turned over the ball 5 times against your lot. We need to keep those to a minimum to make 8-8.

Yea I was very disappointed in Geno against us. Some horrible decision making.

Bright spark is the defence. The boy who started at NT was very impressive (Sheldon Richardson?)

AFC Championship Broncos v Bengals - Broncos win

NFC Championship Seahawks v Falcons - Falcons win :(

Broncos v Falcons - Falcons win :(

Edited by jagfox43

Yea I was very disappointed in Geno against us. Some horrible decision making.

Bright spark is the defence. The boy who started at NT was very impressive (Sheldon Richardson?)

Damon Harrison is the guy I think - he had an excellent game. Dreadlocks? He was a 3rd stringer last season but is physically imposing and just threw players to the ground.

Richardson was also impressive so could be him too. He lined up as a 3-4 DE mostly.

Damon Harrison is the guy I think - he had an excellent game. Dreadlocks? He was a 3rd stringer last season but is physically imposing and just threw players to the ground.

Richardson was also impressive so could be him too. He lined up as a 3-4 DE mostly.

Richardson defenetly impressed me. Whoever the NT was did also.

Having a quick look at the Jets schedule I thinking 5-11 this season for you lot

Rams last... I hope you're wrong!

Tight league, I just see them as the weakest team this year. Then again they could finish 2-4. I may be a bit biased towards the Hawks. I see them as divisional champs with the 49ers holding off an improved from the Cardinals with the Rams just off the pace. Should be an interesting league?

Tight league, I just see them as the weakest team this year. Then again they could finish 2-4. I may be a bit biased towards the Hawks. I see them as divisional champs with the 49ers holding off an improved from the Cardinals with the Rams just off the pace. Should be an interesting league?

I think we will win the west. But I thought county would be top six again this year so...!

With Keller's knee going kaboom! I think any outside chance we had of sneaking ahead of the Brady Bunch is well gone.

Whilst we don't have a RB as dynamic as Spiller there's no way we're finishing bottom of the division.

We actually have a competent QB & despite losing out top TE with Tannehill in his 2nd year we've got a very talented guy. If we get into a shoot out I'm confident we'll do well against all teams we face except the Pats.

Our D is solid against the rush, not so much in the air but it was a very good D last season, can't see that differing this year.

We will NOT finish last in our division...

I hope :ph34r:

This will be a familiar sight in Miami this year...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Our guy just likes hugs :) I have a lot of faith in Tannehill, his rookie year was pretty solid but overshadowed by the more glamorous guys in Luck & RGIII.

I'll stick my neck out & say he'll have over 3,500 yds & 18 TDs this year, completing over 65%. If Keller was there I'd have said over 3,800/21 TDs/70% completion.

Guess we'll settle for the 6th spot in the playoffs :lol:

Fair enough, I just think that your OL is so bad that your offense won't be able to function. Mo Wilkerson, Quinton Coples, Mario Williams, Marcell Dareus and Vince Wilfork are all very destructive. Plus you have Sheldon Richardson and Chandler Jones looking to make an impact. Tannehill will be throwing the ball with cartoon birds spinning around his head.