NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I wouldn't mind the Giants cutting Hillis and picking up Seastrunk. Williams is there as a short yardage back anyway

Oh aye I'd love him but I dont think he'd see too much playing time this year. I think Williams is so much more than a short yards guy, he lacks a second gear but he's got more than enough power and speed in first gear to make big plays. I'd love to see a Williams/Seastrunk Thunder/Lightning combo in 2015 though...

Oh aye I'd love him but I dont think he'd see too much playing time this year. I think Williams is so much more than a short yards guy, he lacks a second gear but he's got more than enough power and speed in first gear to make big plays. I'd love to see a Williams/Seastrunk Thunder/Lightning combo in 2015 though...

You'd need a third back to catch passes. Williams and Seastrunk have a total of 19 receptions between them in their 6 seasons of College Football.

Jets claim Browns 2013 3rd Round Pick, Leon McFadden (CB) off waivers. I liked him coming out of college. Small guy that has the quickness to make plays on the ball. Not a day 1 starter but potential to become a role player this year.

Ryan Mallett to the Texans for a 6th round pick

It was always on the cards and with garopollo showing up well it has allowed the switch to be made. I'm a big mallet fan,I think he can easily be a starter at another team (I also think the same about Cassells though so I could be full of Shite)

There was some chat before about Arian foster coming the other way.

You'd need a third back to catch passes. Williams and Seastrunk have a total of 19 receptions between them in their 6 seasons of College Football.

Nah I think Seastrunk can do it, he was ace in the catching drills at the combine if I remember rightly. I seem to recall Daniel Jeremiah or someone like that saying it was through lack of targets rather than inability to do it

Nah I think Seastrunk can do it, he was ace in the catching drills at the combine if I remember rightly. I seem to recall Daniel Jeremiah or someone like that saying it was through lack of targets rather than inability to do it

Yeah, I think so too. Same with Devonta Freeman who had very little catches in college. Jameis Winston flat out refused to check the ball down.

Brit Lawrence Okoye was released by San Fran be resigned to the practice squad.

Giants practice squad is....

Michael Cox (RB )

Bennett Jackson (CB )

Chandler Fenner (CB )

Dan Fox (LB )

Jordan Stanton (DE)

Julian Talley (WR)

Nick Becton (T)

$17mill per year is the going rate for an average QB. See Dalton, Andy and Flacco, Joe.

Yeah that was my thoughts as well, although he doesnt have the upside that those two have, he can run a bit but has an erratic aim at best and a bit of a weak arm

Yea il record the Scotland game and watch it Monday morning

See, I'm thinking the opposite. Watch the Scotland game, then have a GamePass marathon after it long into the night. Much easier to avoid the Football score's than it is the Soccer score's in this country.