NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

On the Seahawks...? I think Marshawn Lynch might have something to say about that...

I can see him spelled in with BEASTmode. Not quite a committee but quite a few touches per game.

T West traded to Titans and Giants claim Texans rookie O lineman Louis Nix off waivers

Sankey is horseshit and Cobb injured. West will be an okay spot starter. Nix not a NT from last years draft? Out of Notre Dame IIRC.

Still wary about Christine Michael. Doesn't seem to have the right head on his shoulders. 2nd Round pick that has failed to see the field in any meaningful games.

Sankey is horseshit and Cobb injured. West will be an okay spot starter. Nix not a NT from last years draft? Out of Notre Dame IIRC.

Still wary about Christine Michael. Doesn't seem to have the right head on his shoulders. 2nd Round pick that has failed to see the field in any meaningful games.

Aww aye maybe, was it Kouandjo that was the O lineman I'm thinking of?

I really dont think West is any better than Sankey, only difference is he'll try and run through people when he cant see the hole, not sure if thats better or worse...

I can see him spelled in with BEASTmode. Not quite a committee but quite a few touches per game.

Not in Seattle anyway. We didn't sign him.

I see the Giants enquired about Chancellor. No chance they could afford him.

I really hope Bam Bam ends his hold out, he does deserve more money but it's a dangerous precedent to set giving a guy more money a year unto a deal.

Not in Seattle anyway. We didn't sign him.

I see the Giants enquired about Chancellor. No chance they could afford him.

I really hope Bam Bam ends his hold out, he does deserve more money but it's a dangerous precedent to set giving a guy more money a year unto a deal.

Yea I just read that. What an upgrade he would have been

He's a brilliant player, absolute beast of a strong safety. I'm unsure how Bailey or Shead will perform their, but if there's one D that can make a player perform better than they are it's the LOB.

But the Giants aren't a Chancellor away from a superbowl, and it'd be daft to be giving away the picks that we'd expect for him as well as making him one if not the best paid safety in football.

He's a brilliant player, absolute beast of a strong safety. I'm unsure how Bailey or Shead will perform their, but if there's one D that can make a player perform better than they are it's the LOB.

But the Giants aren't a Chancellor away from a superbowl, and it'd be daft to be giving away the picks that we'd expect for him as well as making him one if not the best paid safety in football.

We have Collins who a lot of folk think can become a top class safety in this league. Our defence is a bit of a mess just now. I do have high hopes for our 3rd round pick at DE with the impossible name. Time for Moore to step up as well. JPP can get to f**k in my opinion

Eagles replace Tebow with Stephen Morris. Former Jaguar

...why...? Tebow is a far better player than that Morris, I've never seen such an inaccurate QB in my life. Its not even just deep passes or mid range ones that he cant put on target, its 5-10 yard comebacks and inside slants that he misses.

You sure? Pretty sure I seen this morning that they did...

For definite.

We announced Lynch, Turbin, Michaels and Rawls on our team and Michaels has been traded to the Cowboys.

At no point was he signed he was only visiting, despite the media reporting he had been signed.

For definite.

We announced Lynch, Turbin, Michaels and Rawls on our team and Michaels has been traded to the Cowboys.

At no point was he signed he was only visiting , despite the media reporting he had been signed.

Checking out the Space Needle and Fish Market like most tourists no doubt!

Dion Bailey was a favourite of mine out of USC. He played around the line of scrimmage as a LB for the most part, but his coverage skills were excellent too and often covered receivers out of the slot. Rooting for him.