NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

We're not going to pay what Norman reportedly wants. For two reasons, he's not worth that and we don't have the space.

But if he signs on a relative cap friendly salary (even if it includes cutting deadwood or restructure others) we'd be daft not to sign. Norman on one side, Breeland on the other, yes please.

Edited by Antiochas III

Deserves that kind of money after his year. Hopefully he's just a one season wonder tho

Shame he's been a two already ;)

Huge risk but what pretty much 31 other teams would have taken in March. I actually think Panthers fucked up and tried to play Chicken with Norman thinking no one would pick up this late.

Shame he's been a two already ;)

Huge risk but what pretty much 31 other teams would have taken in March. I actually think Panthers fucked up and tried to play Chicken with Norman thinking no one would pick up this late.

Product of the system in Carolina. Hes a good corner but not a special CB like Revis or Peterson. I bet that Carolina have someone on the roster already theyre comfortable starting who puts up decent numbers this season.

Watch Bashaud Breelands numbers shoot up this season if/when Norman does sign in Washington just from QBs avoiding his side of the field.