NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Yup, exactly 4 years older than me :lol:

Obv biased, but I love the guy & glad he's signed on for another 2 years.

I'd have tended to agree with the injury point, but looking at it, prior to last year he'd only missed 3 games in 6 years for Miami.

Still one of the best DE's in the game...if healthy :)

Yup, exactly 4 years older than me :lol:

Obv biased, but I love the guy & glad he's signed on for another 2 years.

I'd have tended to agree with the injury point, but looking at it, prior to last year he'd only missed 3 games in 6 years for Miami.

Still one of the best DE's in the game...if healthy :)

Is he tho?

Going to NY in September and there when the Giants are playing the Skins. Seems rude not to go.

Any of you guys who have been to MetLife know what's the best way to get tickets? Presumably it'll be harder as it's a divisional match up?

Going to NY in September and there when the Giants are playing the Skins. Seems rude not to go.

Any of you guys who have been to MetLife know what's the best way to get tickets? Presumably it'll be harder as it's a divisional match up?

I got mine from StubHub. Worked out well and didn't pay too much. $200 for two tickets IIRC. Got them in August but it was only against the lowly Jags.

Got the bus from Port Authority for $24 all in. You can also take the train but it's not direct.

Edited by GingerSaint

I got mine from StubHub. Worked out well and didn't pay too much. $200 for two tickets IIRC. Got them in August but it was only against the lowly Jags.

Got the bus from Port Authority for $24 all in. You can also take the train but it's not direct.

I'll keep an eye out closer to the time. How long does the bus take?

Also off topic but presuming MLB tickets are much easier to come by?

Half an hour on the way there (we went super early to check out the tailgates) and about an hour on the way back.

I'll keep an eye out for seat geek referral codes from podcasts for you, Im sure they give you like $30 off your first purchase or something like that.

If you're going to a Yankees game they don't take tickets you can print off the internet. You have to have the physical ticket. Just a heads up.

Yankee Stadium is a highly recommended stop if you've never been.

Edited by Yank Mike

If you're going to a Yankees game they don't take tickets you can print off the internet. You have to have the physical ticket. Just a heads up.

Yankee Stadium is a highly recommended stop if you've never been.

Cheers. We are going to Boston too so going to try to get to Fenway as well.