Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh so the 8300 figure didnt come from police scotland, it came from the CEC public safety staff.

thanks for clearing that up

No problem. Seems a reasonable estimate though, wouldn't you agree given that the hill capacity is 12K and it clearly wasn't full?

I know that you've been busy trying to confirm numbers at the recent march, but I must remind you that you previously said you would set out the positive case for the union.

If you can't do it soon, can you at least set out your proposed timescale?

I doubt I recently said "I would" given that I have already done this over the last 18 months.

No problem. Seems a reasonable estimate though, wouldn't you agree given that the hill capacity is 12K and it clearly wasn't full?

and clearly 1000,s who attended the march didn't go up the hill either

Oh Barry Barry Barry, what are you trying to prove here? That the police got it wrong? That in fact, their estimate wasn't their estimate? What a farce you've turned this into. Even Ad Lib has given up.

All that, and you STILL haven't managed to explain what your problem with the oil paper was. First of all you complained that we didn't want to talk about it. Then you -hinted- that you had a problem with it. And then, when the discussion started, you vanished. Where is that review of yours?

ETA, and of course, you will remember that the police "closed" the hill and wouldn't let others up. Not only that, but the photos you put up showed a lot of people there. What a clusterfuck you've turned this into. No wonder Ad Lib abandoned you. :lol:

Have you? I would be interested in a link...

no he definitely did...his reason(s), if i recall, was that it would be a "clusterfuck"...what kind of clutsterfuck? no one knows. #uncertainty

No arguments. None

No actual valid reasons as to why we should remain part of the UK.

It is happy days for the Yes campaign. Our voice is getting louder and our argument is far far stronger.

Leave Barry to his pathetic chuntering about numbers on the march.

It is happy days for the Yes campaign. Our voice is getting louder and our argument is far far stronger.

But the louder you shout doesn't make your message any more palatable to the general public, as evidenced by combining polling figures.

Oh dear.

Barry has linked to a search page, not to his actual positive case for the union.

I expected him to fail spectacularly, so I'm not surprised

Of course I linked to the search page, that's the easiest method of looking at my posts.

Do you expect me to wipe your arse for you as well?

So, up to 21,700 people attended the march and not the rally?

Oh barry barry, this is embarrassing. Why did the hill get closed? Why were other people watching on a screen at the bottom? And why, why are you so obsessed with denying reality monkeyboy?

But the louder you shout doesn't make your message any more palatable to the general public, as evidenced by combining polling figures.

Even H_B disregards polling figures as an argument :lol:

Archived