Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't forget the "simply swapping Westminster for Brussels" argument. Forgetting that we're already subject to directives implemented by Brussels as part of the UK, by this logic nearly 30 countries in Europe aren't properly independent.

The good thing about the North British exiles in London getting involved is that they recycle old favourite arguments that were discredited years ago! :D

Its been months since I had to reply to a post with "We are ALREADY in the EU".

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robertson was terrible. I genuinely quite like Stewart Hosie. I was aware of him continually coming 2nd in Kirkcaldy for years but he's always really good when I hear him speak. Wouldn't mind him taking over from Salmond when the time comes.

I'm giving the video a shot, but I have to say, Hosie is far too reasonable for my tastes. I like a bit of fire and brimstone. :D

I'm giving the video a shot, but I have to say, Hosie is far too reasonable for my tastes. I like a bit of fire and brimstone. :D

Robertson was terrible. I genuinely quite like Stewart Hosie. I was aware of him continually coming 2nd in Kirkcaldy for years but he's always really good when I hear him speak. Wouldn't mind him taking over from Salmond when the time comes.

It's no surprise there was a huge swing towards Yes in the audience. People with intelligence generally lean towards Yes once they're exposed to proper arguments.

Second best Scottish politician for me. He's a brilliant exponent of common sense, is utterly convincing and doesn't get flustered.

Scotland 'more likely to suffer catastrophic terror attack if it achieves independence'

Best headline ever! :lol:

I'm sure John Smeaton is capable of knocking the f**k out of Godzilla as he wanders out of the Firth of Forth at Leith Docks, intent on destroying Bute House.

Or whatever.

:shutup

Seems reasonable, no?

I know that you've been busy trying to confirm numbers at the recent march, but I must remind you that you previously said you would set out the positive case for the union.

If you can't do it soon, can you at least set out your proposed timescale?

Archived