Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing within the above inane ramblings have anything to do with what you stated. You claimed that Spain would veto new members to the EU in the name of stability: that being the case, why did Spain not veto Croatia's entry to the EU, which occurred this very weekend?

Be very specific in your answer.

Absolutely no chance of that happening. The bitters whole campaign is about painting the worse possible outcomes for Scotland in every situation regarding independence. It is all just smoke and mirrors and they will never answer a question or admit they were wrong. Instead we will just get the same negative bollocks getting spouted on rotation month after month.

so you don't have to waste your day getting all knotted up over their latest wind-up, 'holding them to account'?

As I said, its easier to just demand they substantiate the same lie rather than bother to respond to whatever lies they come up with to try and deflect with that day.

PLus I enjoy it greatly. Watching them vanish is especially pleasing.

The Nationalists/Salmond and Co continue to have ago at England,Westminster,play the victim and take every opportunity to create divide.

A tactic that is no better than the Unionists have come up with.

so you don't have to waste your day getting all knotted up over their latest wind-up, 'holding them to account'?

Mate, if you want to let unionist lies go unchallenged, you just go right ahead, but probably best not to castigate xbl for 'getting all knotted up' when you're following him around the thread posting substance-free 'advice' like the above.

Must be a mistake, I was told that all the major businesses would shut up shop and abandon Scotland and that they were all hurting with the uncertainty and anted a quick decision. :rolleyes:

I think it's just the bra bint and the tunnocks bloke that are leaving :)

It's also worth noting that far more people read this thread than post on it. If you let that stuff go unchallenged, people who don't really follow it might read it and think it's true. If you do challenge it, meanwhile, and consistently point out when people are proven liars, there's a chance they'll notice this and judge such posters accordingly in the future.

But Scotland might not even get in Europe and if they do they'll be forced to join the Euro 100%.

Croatia joined Europe two hours ago and are not adopting the Euro. Sshh don't tell people.

But Scotland might not even get in Europe and if they do they'll be forced to join the Euro 100%.

Croatia joined Europe two hours ago and are not adopting the Euro. Sshh don't tell people.

It's gone well beyond the point that this is peoples' simply being mistaken. They are ignoring every precedent, not to mention the fact that there's every chance the UK will drag Scotland into an in-out referendum in 2017.

If you want Scotland to remain in the EU, vote Yes for independence. If not, vote No. You're far more likely to get the outcome you want that way.

It's also worth noting that far more people read this thread than post on it. If you let that stuff go unchallenged, people who don't really follow it might read it and think it's true. If you do challenge it, meanwhile, and consistently point out when people are proven liars, there's a chance they'll notice this and judge such posters accordingly in the future.

This.

I've read most of this thread without posting,

Although it doesn't really affect me as I am firmly in the Yes camp, but I like to read what others opinions may be & what their reasons are, misguided or otherwise, but if somebody posts bullshit & passes it off as fact (for either side) they need pulled up for it.

Archived