Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would be very surprised if he came out with an opinion, let's just say he did suport independence. I can already see him being branded anti english again etc...

Correct. And if he backs "No" he faces the "quisling" hatred Chris Hoy suffers from Nationalist idiots.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be very surprised if he came out with an opinion, let's just say he did suport independence. I can already see him being branded anti english again etc...

Indeed. No disagreement here.

That's breathtakingly dumb. If we're not a party to the Treaty of Paris we also aren't party to the acts under international law that established a state of war in the first place.

As I posted,tis a lack of class from Salmond and Co/supporters to be so keen to be Andy Murrays best mate at the time of achieving his life long dream.

Millions of English support Andy in his bid to take the Wimbledon title,so that's probably more English than Scottish.

'Look!We can beat the evil b*****ds at their own game in London'!

'Let's all vote to leave 300 years of Union'

For those it concerns forget about half of your identity,the British half,it doesn't count because 300 years of successful Union and intergration didn't happen,it was all a dream'

Etc

Scottish nationalist piss.

Pathetic.

Also, I noticed that WoS devoted an article to anti-Murray tweets from people down South.

I think I missed the link to their article about ant-Hoy tweets from people in Scotland. If someone could provide me with a link to it now I'd be grateful.

If Scotland votes to leave the Union,i wonder if there will be much of a backlash in some rUK shoppers no longer 'buying Scottish'.

I am sure that at least some rUK people (no idea how many) would stop buying Scottish if Scotland leaves the Union.

It would be easy enough to stop buying Scottish short bread biscuits,whiskey,Baxters soups etc.

I suppose Scottish produce would have to state it was from a foreign land for rUK shoppers.

Maybe how 'dirty' things get between now and Sept 2014 will have a bearing on it.

:unsure2:

Also, I noticed that WoS devoted an article to anti-Murray tweets from people down South.

I think I missed the link to their article about ant-Hoy tweets from people in Scotland. If someone could provide me with a link to it now I'd be grateful.

And what did Andy Murray do to deserve all those tweets? Meanwhile, that Quisling Hoy more than deserved the insults he got. His statements were moronic. The sort of thing you would say. And he got laughed at accordingly.

And what did Andy Murray do to deserve all those tweets? Meanwhile, that Quisling Hoy more than deserved the insults he got.

And doesn't that just sum you up?

What exactly did Hoy do?

If Scotland votes to leave the United Kingdom,what are your plans if the rUK say no to a sterling zone? :)

Cut your electricity off, block faslane, and implement trade sanctions. Or will you not be wanting fed? :)

And what did Andy Murray do to deserve all those tweets? Meanwhile, that Quisling Hoy more than deserved the insults he got. His statements were moronic. The sort of thing you would say. And he got laughed at accordingly.

Stop calling fellow Brits traitors,you stupid fucking p***k.

And doesn't that just sum you up?

What exactly did Hoy do?

Been discussed to death on here, you were present, you read it. It isn't my fault you have no memory. I see no reason to go round and round it again. But I'm quite happy with my position that Hoy has made a series of anti-Scottish comments, and illogical anti-Scottish comments at that. I can see why you'd approve.

I will quite happily label all the Scotch who make anti-Scottish comments as traitors. Although to be fair, I feel I should leave the quisling comments to those who are actually anti-Scottish government representatives. Or as they are also known, the Quisling Lib Dems.

To be fair, Hoy did moan about the facilities in Scotland after they built an entire velodrome in his name, which appears boorish and ungrateful at least.

Apparently, Scotland wouldn't win any medals, because they don't have training facilities, and if athletes trained in England, then they wouldn't be Scottish. You know, in much the same way that Mo Farah doesn't train in Britain, and therefore is not British.

Traitor to his country, and as far as I'm concerned, he should just renounce his nationality and play for England like he clearly wants to.

To be fair, Hoy did moan about the facilities in Scotland after they built an entire velodrome in his name, which appears boorish and ungrateful at least.

As with most, well, all, topics, you really don't understand this do you?

Good ol' amnesia! How come it predominantly affects Unionists?

What comments from Chris Hoy are anti-Scottish. Provide them.

There were, according to you, a "series" of them. So what were they?

Archived