Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What, the free tickets to Wimbledon? Will he keep them up after independence?

The sitting behind a Conservative PM? Where to start?...

The flag waving for a declared Unionist???

You say Conservative PM as thought it is an insult, and yet this is what unionist want us to vote to keep them in power. Got a sneaky feeling Davie boy never paid for his ticket either

confuse much? Can't see past your seethe obviously

I thought the BBC handled the UK PM and the SNP leader fairly.They both got a mention,as did Mrs Beckham eg.

They both seemed to be genuinely enjoying the match.

I see nothing wrong in Salmond getting out the Saltire,but i don't think he did himself or the Nationalist cause any good what's so ever.

His lack of class came shining through.

Cameron won the statesman duel and by some.

What, the free tickets to Wimbledon? Will he keep them up after independence?

The sitting behind a Conservative PM? Where to start?...

The flag waving for a declared Unionist???

So nothing.

For the record Andy Murray isn't a unionist but nice try.

You say Conservative PM as thought it is an insult, and yet this is what unionist want us to vote to keep them in power. Got a sneaky feeling Davie boy never paid for his ticket either

confuse much? Can't see past your seethe obviously

Seethe. I keep imagining all these camp Nationalists. Oh Betty!

Davy boy came a few miles across town, Salmond made a real effort. Even then, if free, then have some principles and say "I won't sit with him"...he didn't.

Cant wait for the same posters to be seething if england win the ashes,when they get invited to no 10 again :whistle

Not many people know this, despite the name England, the selector board "ECB" and all the St.George's Flags

It's actually the England & Wales cricket team, they just have airbrushed Wales out. despite being a Welshman who helped them win the ashes a few years back

http://www.ecb.co.uk/ecb/

What we do at the ECB

The England and Wales Cricket Board is the governing body for all cricket in England and Wales.

Are you not allowed to be Scottish AND British if you're playing tennis?

No, you can also play for Scotland in many sports. Because Scotland is part of Britain. And has been since your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandmother was on the game.

Happy to help.

Davy boy came a few miles across town, Salmond made a real effort. Even then, if free, then have some principles and say "I won't sit with him"...he didn't.

^^^^^^

seething because he had a seat in the same place with the rest of the politicians,ed was there aswell yet you havent mentioned him

Are you not allowed to be Scottish AND British if you're playing tennis?

You're losing me here. Of course you are but where have I said you can't?

Until now Murray has clearly identified himself as being British and mentioned it in his speech. I dare say in the days to come he will also comment on how good his victory may be for British tennis etc.

I'd be surprised if Salmond has the courtesy to acknowledge the British aspect and will say how good it is for everything Scottish (as one might expect from a Scottish first minister). I just think he would be well served (pardon the pun) to every now and again reign himself in and be comfortable with the fact that people like being British.

For clarity. You thing Salmond lacks class for bringing a flag to the tennis, yet you think it would have been more "Classy" for Alex to have said "Na, I'm not going to support Andy because I have to sit 1 row above David Cameron"

Are you a member of the Labour party per chance? :lol:

Nice of you to not anwers my questions, but what else would you expect

Maybe Salmond isn't as bitter as the unionists?

You're losing me here. Of course you are but where have I said you can't?

Until now Murray has clearly identified himself as being British and mentioned it in his speech. I dare say in the days to come he will also comment on how good his victory may be for British tennis etc.

I'd be surprised if Salmond has the courtesy to acknowledge the British aspect and will say how good it is for everything Scottish (as one might expect from a Scottish first minister). I just think he would be well served (pardon the pun) to every now and again reign himself in and be comfortable with the fact that people like being British.

I don't think Salmond has ever said he has a problem with some people in Scotland "being british"

But of course, you'll have evidence against this?

I do love the way he get you Unionists seething.

Ayr's actually playing no bad. Still think Bucharest will win though. A wee £1 at 20/1 on Ayr.

Yip even tryfields trying to change the subject because of the embarresment

Archived