Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

More fantasy.

Scotland already have joined the British Union,they did when they had already buggered themselves 300 years ago.

Now take the rough with the smooth.

Is there no end to nasty nationalist whinging!

Must... not... respond... to... trolling...

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine if you asked the people of Norway to reunite with Sweden and then told them that all of their oil and gas revenues would be sent straight to a government in Stockholm? :lol:

Also, why are punters still reacting to DeeGas' schtick? :lol:

Yeh hilarious. :blink:

Scandanavia has absolutely nothing to do with the Scotland/UK debate.

Theres nothing nasty about wanting to decide your own destiny. What is nasty is the hostile attitude the UK is already showing towards a future Scottish state.

The UK loves Scotland and the majority of Scots are happy and proud to be Scottish and British.

You already have everything England has.

Rab C just wants to have ago at England,the mans an embarrassment.Not surprised he's been booed by Scots.

Separatism is ugly.Creating a border on our island is ugly.Taking the oil for yourselves is ugly.

Nasty nationalist separatist movent.

The UK loves Scotland and the majority of Scots are happy and proud to be Scottish and British.

You already have everything England has.

Rab C just wants to have ago at England,the mans an embarrassment.Not surprised he's been booed by Scots.

Separatism is ugly.Creating a border on our island is ugly.Taking the oil for yourselves is ugly.

Nasty nationalist separatist movent.

This has nothing to do with having a go at England, its about Scots deciding our own future.

It's a bit of a strange one for me, I am married to an English women who serves in the British Forces, based at a British Air force base in Scotland. I work for a company with a head office in England. One of my children was born in Scotland, one in England. A lot of uncertainties for me to be honest.

My wife does not vote but I have said I will vote on what is best for my kids. There are a lot of issues I need to know the answers to and uuntil I have them I don't know what way I'll go.

Salmond hasn't really come outwwith anything to persuade me but Tory Dave and his rent boy banging buddies are fuckin idiots and I do not want my kids future in their hands!!

It's a bit of a strange one for me, I am married to an English women who serves in the British Forces, based at a British Air force base in Scotland. I work for a company with a head office in England. One of my children was born in Scotland, one in England. A lot of uncertainties for me to be honest.

My wife does not vote but I have said I will vote on what is best for my kids. There are a lot of issues I need to know the answers to and uuntil I have them I don't know what way I'll go.

Salmond hasn't really come outwwith anything to persuade me but Tory Dave and his rent boy banging buddies are fuckin idiots and I do not want my kids future in their hands!!

Companies with head offices in England won't suddenly shut down all scottish offices. Also, I think they will allow you to stay married to your English wife in the case of independence. Its a well connected global world.

So the ladies of Scotland are happy to stay with the Union and apparently they vote more than the lads.

Looking forward to the next polls (not nationalist private phoney crap). :)

Are you just trying to be a bit of a c**t or are you really that supportive of the union?

If you are that supportive, why?

Ignore the trolls on here, and make a decision once you have all the facts from both sides.

If you ever want to ask a question, PM me and I will be happy to answer or find out if I don't know myself.

:)

Highland Saint,i can assure you there are millions around the UK who do not want their childrens futures in the hands of the Eaton mob rule.

The UK needs to discover a way of creating a fairer society,for Scotland,Wales,N Ireland, the millions of English who do not live in the South East and even then the millions of struggling people in the South East.

With respect (as I don't know your story)it sounds as if your Scottish and English and therefore British family are doing okay at the moment and that is of course in the Union,as is the RAF and many north south borders.

Edit.I'm sure as an intelligent sounding bloke you'll listen/read Mr Rationals advice,as an activist for the Inde movement he'll have lots to say and with leaflets,although as yet no "white paper".

Ignore the trolls on here, and make a decision once you have all the facts from both sides.

If you ever want to ask a question, PM me and I will be happy to answer or find out if I don't know myself.

This sounds a lot like don't listen to anyone else, only listen to my opinions. Anyone who is unsure should surely listen to a lot of different views, not just the views of one person.

Ah,the SNP propaganda machine in action,almost.

I'm dreaming of a white paper......

My Mrs is concerned that bases will be shut and she will be moved, and also thay she would be treated differently and have less rights etc being English living in Scotland.

Why on earth would she have less rights?

My Mrs is concerned that bases will be shut and she will be moved, and also thay she would be treated differently and have less rights etc being English living in Scotland.

I'm almost certain that she'll have all the same rights as you, and however it may be spun we will have our own forces and she would be more than welcome to join. The only hostilities towards the English from Scots is the old football or rugby rivalries, I'm sure most of us have English friends and think nothing of it.

Archived