ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Joe Coffey a possible doubt for the Square Go the morn.

"Joe Coffey suffered a serious injury earlier this week and still wrestled a match last night at the Glasgow City Hotel which only further aggravated the injury raising doubts on wether he'll be able to compete at the Square Go tomorrow night!"

Nah, I'm sure it's just building up the ironman fight through anything persona.

On Joe Coffee, as strange as it sounds I can buy him winning the square go from number one but I don't quite see him as headlining the hydro unless it's a three or four way dance.

I do understand that winning the square go doesn't guarantee the main event of Fear & Loathing, but the winner will more than likely be there one way or another.

For as popular as he is I just can't buy in to Kenny Williams. I just don't get the gimmick at all. In ring I think he's aright, but I just don't think he should ne anywhere near the top of the card.

think I just always like the underdog and feel he falls into that category in most of the fights I've seen him in, so end up rooting for him. He always seems like a wee guy that loves what he's doing, I like that.

I don't know street names but I parked just round the corner from the front door at the fear n loathing that was held there. Meant I could sit in the car and watch the queue get smaller rather than stand in the pissing rain.

from looking at Google maps it might have been Kent street.