ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

not necessarily a "swerve cos swerve!", Renfrew just decided out the blue that they'd align with ICW when Stevie and KLR have spent an age feuding with Davey, can see how they can spin that getting their backs up. don't have a problem with that being where they end up, only thing with ICW tends to be they do these things out the blue and don't build the story well enough, but let's see how it plays out on FNFC before we judge too harshly

Chris Renfrew retained. Mark Dallas and Renfrew got attacked by the Black Label brutally. Guy doing the results called it "fucking shocking scenes" which tells me it was a good angle, and that the guy was probably taking it a bit seriously.

EDIT: The last show was a cracker. Sounds like this one at least matched it. TLC, Joe Coffey/Whiplash, Carmel/Kasey and Drew/Mark Coffey look like the matches to look out for.

Edited by Randy Giles

Well Red Lightning has been accused of spitting on a girl who had a rite go at him trying to hit him. (She is the accuser and he and others say its bullshit). Stevie Boy was accused of spitting on an abuser. I don't know what happened here but Jester took some over the top abuse and something about him losing the rag and offering a fan a fight after jumping the rail. (Said fan then froze with terror). Few people saying this wasn't an act and the fan near shit himself lol.

Its great having banter with all wrestlers but there has to be a line drawn with abuse. Not the first time fans make an arse of themselves at ICW shows after too much to drink

Edited by diamond_for_life

I thought Jester challenging folk to fights was sort of part of his schtick now.

It's hard to know what's true. ICW guys have previous for spitting on fans, which is fucking pathetic behaviour. And aye, I'd say they can't complain at someone going at them for that. At the same time, Red Lightning does seem to attract some seriously unhealthy hate from some corners and has done for years. Even The Coffeys still get abuse for having the cheek to align themselves with him in the Classic Grand days.

Guy I know told me that a couple broke up because of the show, which is definitely my favourite fan story to date.

If it was the girl who was trying to fight Jester at the end, then she must have had a few too many drinks/ raging at wrestling. She tried to fight a guy in the crowd before the show even started and her boyfriend had to pull her away.

Did see Drew spit at one point in the crowds direction at the end. Something I'm not a fan of tbh.

Enjoyed last night though, first time I've been to an ICW show that wasn't Fear and Loathing. Not quite the same atmosphere but still a good laugh.

I thought Jester challenging folk to fights was sort of part of his schtick now.

It's hard to know what's true. ICW guys have previous for spitting on fans, which is fucking pathetic behaviour. And aye, I'd say they can't complain at someone going at them for that. At the same time, Red Lightning does seem to attract some seriously unhealthy hate from some corners and has done for years. Even The Coffeys still get abuse for having the cheek to align themselves with him in the Classic Grand days.

Yup he defo offers fans outside as part of his gimmick. He even went into the crowd chasing weans at SWA in the lagoon recently.

His heel work is always totally on point. Lightning is just a brilliant heel as well. He has one of those faces that he just looks like a horrible wee fucker even though by all accounts he's apparently a genuinely good lad.

Aye it is. I saw him do it at Dundee last year (August or September I think). It's pretty convincing though.

Please tell me we can see all that on the on demand stuff! That'd be glorious to see some wee fanny shiting it.

Good heel work, fans going too far, combination of both?

Ps: Wolfbag is still getting his totties when we next meet...

This again. Pipe down.

Flex however is getting burst

There was a couple of incidents of them spitting in the direction of the crowd, which is pretty disgusting.

There was a high percentage of roasters last night. Drew ended up arguing with some guy who had a go at his accent, the guy was saying that Drew was a joke and the laughing stock of wwe etc, Drews response "was what have you ever done".

I know when they are heals your meant to boo them but slagging accents and careers is pretty shite.

I enjoyed bits of the show but find the Garage gets too crowded. You can barely get into a good spot away from the doors and bars.