ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

My first ICW event and I absolute loved it. Wasn't too sure about the winner of the Square GO but that is not the end of it Renfrew will have his say. Can say Sha Samuels for me is one of the best heels you will see in wrestling. Only real issue was I was hoping for a bigger name opponent in the Coffey iron man match. I haven't seen a lot of the wrestlers before but found it tough to pick a favourite. There was the obvious shouts like Grado, Bucky boys (love them), Joe Hendry and a few more. I really liked Jackie Polo and Mikey Whiplash too.

Did any you guys go if so what do you think the video with Whiplash during the Square Go was all about had me right intrigued. Next stop will hopefuly be Dundee where I can see the Bucky Boys challenge for the Tag Titles.

I've been a fan for years. Utterly euphoric for him.

I detest him. There's nothing in the guy that I like, he was clearly the superior of the STI, but that wouldn't have been difficult. But I've never seen anything at all that struck me as special or outstanding about him. But hey, each to their own. I don't get the Joe Coffey hype either. Never bought into him at all.