ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Mainly a good show to be fair,opening two matches were meh (Jodie Fleisch busting out the Phoenix ddt though) the scheme wedding was a bit mental, bram clearly not down with the old Terry Funk eyebrow busting technique! BT vs Kenny was really good, women's match was a pissbreak, grado match was ok, tag and main event were both good! Big announcement was an utter snooze.

Watching the first half of Shug's. Actually enjoying it more than a lot of this year's output. It's mostly fun stuff with nothing standing out. Might have enjoyed Bull James vs. Kid Fite more than I should have due to the sheer daftness of it.

EDIT: REALLY enjoyed Crazy vs. Fleisch. This crowd though. Fucking hell. They care about nothing.

Edited by Randy Giles

Watching the first half of Shug's. Actually enjoying it more than a lot of this year's output. It's mostly fun stuff with nothing standing out. Might have enjoyed Bull James vs. Kid Fite more than I should have due to the sheer daftness of it.
EDIT: REALLY enjoyed Crazy vs. Fleisch. This crowd though. Fucking hell. They care about nothing.

Was aware of how much of the night the crowd didn't seem remotely seem into any of it apart from the Fatal 4 Way. Was just loads of audible chatter and some people focusing on starting random chants. Bit shite.

I see it as a choice he made. You could see Bram continuing to ask to keep going. It was a tactic that worked in the DCT cage match. Every bit as bad if you watch it back, Davie never took it so well.

Last sentence seems odd. His face puffed up worse.

On 8/4/2017 at 00:23, Christophe said:

Think I'm done with ICW after Shug's. Deliberate facial disfigurement isn't the buzz I'm after in wrestling. And the general persistence with the brutal head shots was getting silly anyway.

Had it confirmed from someone that Bram went completely off script and didn't take too kindly to Davie's comment about knowing what Bram got away with in America, alleging to the reports of Bram beating his partner. 

I'm not buying that tbh, considering that they did the same tactic with DCT in the cage match to try and draw the sympathy reaction from the audience.

August 27th looking naw bad so far.

ICW Championship
Joe Coffey (c) vs. Colt Cabana

ICW Zero G Championship
BT Gunn (c) vs. Jody Fleisch

Chris Renfrew and Mikey Whiplash vs. The Bucky Boys

The Fleisch resurgence #154 has been great fun, and his match with BT Gunn is sure to be the showstealer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

So, sabu is back, Joe Hendry has the wcpw belt in an ICW ring and the main roster is full of dross. All going well then...

Just what ICW need another bad guy. Joe Hendry is a nothing in ICW which is a shame as I liked him. 

Still haven't found my appetite again for ICW but the promo for the 17th looks intriguing. 

Just what ICW need another bad guy. Joe Hendry is a nothing in ICW which is a shame as I liked him. 
Still haven't found my appetite again for ICW but the promo for the 17th looks intriguing. 

That is a good promo although it looks like it could be for a video game character.