ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

That second night really is weak as piss compared to the first. I think they believe people care much more about certain things than they actually do:
- Jester and a cage match - I have no huge interest in either of these things
- Ravie Davie is horrific
- Super Crazy - never a star even in his prime and ECW was old hat ten year ago

That's a good hour of the show that they're over estimating. The "kiss my arse" match will be hellish too.

Night one looks phenomenal and I'll be at that so happy enough. You'd think you'd try and stack the second night instead with it being a Sunday though.

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

That second night really is weak as piss compared to the first. I think they believe people care much more about certain things than they actually do:

That's a good hour of the show that they're over estimating. The "kiss my arse" match will be hellish too.

Night one looks phenomenal and I'll be at that so happy enough. You'd think you'd try and stack the second night instead with it being a Sunday though.

Probably telling then that they sold out night 1 about a week ago and there's still over 150 tickets left for night 2.

Having said that they have previous for pulling it right out of the bag. Last year's shugs was the least excited I've ever been for an ICW show due to the abysmal post SECC storylines and it was an absolute belter of a show!

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Whilst I'm with you for points 2 and 3, I think more people than you would imagine DO care about point 1. It's the main title of the company after all.

There's been plenty of title matches that nobody has cared about. That isn't really an issue.

Why is Ravie Davie getting brought up in relation to Night 2? The Scheme Wedding is night 1 and Ravie Davie doesn't have a match announced yet.

Last two matches were really good. Noam Dar is probably the most overrated wrestler ever in Scotland, still great though.

General show was absolutely abysmal, until the last two matches it was the single worst wrestling show I've ever seen.