ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Zero G title match now added. Stevie Boy vs Noam Dar vs Kenny Williams vs Kid Fite. Should be brilliant.

However they have also announced a tag title match. Polo Promotions will defend against The Black Label! Oooofffftttt! Jizz everywhere!

Edited by DA Baracus

• 2 weeks later...

Fear and Loathing - Drew comes out to boos Grado does the biggest entrance in ICW history Drew keeps the belt with help from the black label Foley comes out and says sod that i want the match to continue Grado wins and the SECC explodes - Dallas fires Lightning for being a tube but all of a sudden Renfrew comes out cashes in the case and takes the belt & tells the whole SECC to f**k off

Fear and Loathing - Drew comes out to boos Grado does the biggest entrance in ICW history Drew keeps the belt with help from the black label Foley comes out and says sod that i want the match to continue Grado wins and the SECC explodes - Dallas fires Lightning for being a tube but all of a sudden Renfrew comes out cashes in the case and takes the belt & tells the whole SECC to f**k off

Me if this doesn't happen now...

post-22047-0-60859700-1443951233_thumb.j

Dont know why but I just haven't been getting into it recently and have been picking faults in so many things.

Davie boy has done hee haw of note really thought that would develop into a great story.

I get the Legion v NAK match will be amazing but it was supposed to be a last match between Gunn and Whiplash then this announcement of the cage match was a beauty. We are going to see the sides square off in one form or another every show till then keep it till Fear and Loathing.

I like the NAK but fed up getting spoon fed Renfrew every 5 minutes. From the On Demand stuff to facebook updates to him doing the latest podcast, him having the briefcase and popping up on shows every 10 minutes. Its just too much for me.

Too many half finished storylines being forgotten about. Divers lost his case to Renfrew and tried to seek no revenge what so ever. Now he is part of the Chris Toal stuff. No way Divers would have just let that go. The Gatecrashers split and since then not much has happened. The Black Label are a great heal faction but why did Jester just side with Galloway and that is now 3 main heel factions in the Black Label, The 55 and the NAK. Liam Thomson built himself up to be a top heal then he disappeared.

I know Im being an ass and its not something to over think but the last few months I just haven't been as in to it and cant put my finger on it why

I think ICW have to monitor the financial situation at TNA very carefully - Galloway I believe is number one contender for their world heavyweight title and if their finances get better then it will be very likely they will pass the belt to him as he will do the same job of spreading the word of TNA as he did with ICW - if that happens then the ICW belt sure as hell will go to Grado or Renfrew - Galloway will get better money @ TNA and he has a base in Florida already so he may just fade away from ICW - some fans may like that to happen they don't want ICW to get big they see it as their little secret and may not like loads of folk getting a piece of it - so maybe the question is for Dallas Renfrew and everyone else is - how big do you all want ICW to get ??????

ICW have plans to keep growing and have stated it many timres. They are way past being anyone's 'little secret'

Yup, as I've said before, that days of shows in the Classic Grand in front of 300 fans are gone forever, unfortunately. The upside of ICW becoming more popular is the attraction of bigger and better stars from both the UK and America. The downside (and it's a biggie) is the huge influx of coked up mouth breathing neds in the crowd and whilst I personally haven't had my night ruined by them, I've heard stories of more than a handful of people who have.

Dont know why but I just haven't been getting into it recently and have been picking faults in so many things.

Davie boy has done hee haw of note really thought that would develop into a great story.

I get the Legion v NAK match will be amazing but it was supposed to be a last match between Gunn and Whiplash then this announcement of the cage match was a beauty. We are going to see the sides square off in one form or another every show till then keep it till Fear and Loathing.

I like the NAK but fed up getting spoon fed Renfrew every 5 minutes. From the On Demand stuff to facebook updates to him doing the latest podcast, him having the briefcase and popping up on shows every 10 minutes. Its just too much for me.

Too many half finished storylines being forgotten about. Divers lost his case to Renfrew and tried to seek no revenge what so ever. Now he is part of the Chris Toal stuff. No way Divers would have just let that go. The Gatecrashers split and since then not much has happened. The Black Label are a great heal faction but why did Jester just side with Galloway and that is now 3 main heel factions in the Black Label, The 55 and the NAK. Liam Thomson built himself up to be a top heal then he disappeared.

I know Im being an ass and its not something to over think but the last few months I just haven't been as in to it and cant put my finger on it.

I agree on a lot of what you say. Renfrew is a weird one, yeah he's Dallas' best mate and books the shows (or has a major hand in it) but he's the last guy who I'd be pushing to the level he is. Everything about him is mediocre, from his ring work to his promos and even for a brawler, he's not very good at that either...there's nothing about the guy that makes me think I'd like to part with my money to see him in the ring. The Maryhill show a few months back was just nonsense, he was out in front of the crowd about 7 or 8 times in a three hour show.

The only guy on the current roster who is more constantly 'meh' yet highly thought of is Joe Coffey for me. Ever heard a Joe Coffey promo? Look for one, they usually involve him talking about removing peoples heads from their shoulders in his strange wee uni accent.

I don't see why they'd have Joe Coffey talk. He's popular with the crowd because he can go like f**k in the ring. So let that be how he does it. Put a microphone in his hand and it'd do more harm than good.

There's not many guys that can pull off being in front of the crowd constantly. Red Lightning can though.

I don't see why they'd have Joe Coffey talk. He's popular with the crowd because he can go like f**k in the ring. So let that be how he does it. Put a microphone in his hand and it'd do more harm than good.

There's not many guys that can pull off being in front of the crowd constantly. Red Lightning can though.

Neither do I, but they did. And in a segment with Rhyno, It was toe-curling.

I don't think there's ever been a better pure heel than Lightning in ICW. He just has this amazing talent of being able to make an entire crowd want to collectively murder him.

Fucking hell, Matt Hardy as TNA World Champ. In 2015. Dear me. Also the new number one contender is Tyrus (Brodus Clay).

And Shane Helms (The Hurricane) walked out after the X Division match. Way to push new guys TNA. They absolutely aren't a WWE tribute act. Not at all. Not one bit.