The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Easter Road tonight......even for a Jambo...that was painful to watch!

The most disappointing thing about tonight was that despite being 2-0 down from the 1st leg & chasing the tie Hibs showed nothing at all! No movement up front, little creativity in midfield and god awful at the back.

Good turn out by the Hibs fans though.

PS - well done Saints! :-)

I went to Easter Road tonight......even for a Jambo...that was painful to watch! The most disappointing thing about tonight was that despite being 2-0 down from the 1st leg & chasing the tie Hibs showed nothing at all! No movement up front, little creativity in midfield and god awful at the back. Good turn out by the Hibs fans though. PS - well done Saints! :-)

Bet you enjoyed being in amongst rage-filled, depressed Hibees, SJC. :)

I went to Easter Road tonight......even for a Jambo...that was painful to watch!The most disappointing thing about tonight was that despite being 2-0 down from the 1st leg & chasing the tie Hibs showed nothing at all! No movement up front, little creativity in midfield and god awful at the back.Good turn out by the Hibs fans though.PS - well done Saints! :-)

Agree with that. Where did you sit mate

I went to Easter Road tonight......even for a Jambo...that was painful to watch! The most disappointing thing about tonight was that despite being 2-0 down from the 1st leg & chasing the tie Hibs showed nothing at all! No movement up front, little creativity in midfield and god awful at the back. Good turn out by the Hibs fans though. PS - well done Saints! :-)

Thats what we have done under Fenlon. There are serious underlying issues. No character, no fight and played next to no football.

Thats what we have done under Fenlon. There are serious underlying issues. No character, no fight and played next to no football.

The last part tends to happen when you fill your midfield ranks with hatchet-men and hasbeens.

Bet you enjoyed being in amongst rage-filled, depressed Hibees, SJC. :)

Nah mate....I was sat next to a sound Hibee. I'd argue he is more tactically astute than Fenlon!

I even told him I'm a Jambo.....he even joked that -15points might not be enough!

Agree with that. Where did you sit mate

Was in the South stand mate....met Sodje & EGB before the game incase it was Hibs members only (cheers guys btw).....it wasn't...was pay at the gate.

The last part tends to happen when you fill your midfield ranks with hatchet-men and hasbeens.

He's filled the midfield with them to achieve the first part. Totally failed to do either.

Was in the South stand mate....met Sodje & EGB before the game incase it was Hibs members only (cheers guys btw).....it wasn't...was pay at the gate.

Didn't EGB start a thread a while ago saying he was fucking off out the country for 6 months or something? Please tell me he didn't come all the way home for this?

How good were the Malmö fans though ;)

I did chuckle when they were "Ole-ing" Hibs keeping possession towards the end.......however they should be ashamed of themselves singing the London Boys song! ;-)

He's filled the midfield with them to achieve the first part. Totally failed to do either.
Because the midfield is set up lacking any creative flair orplayers willing to make forward runs.....combine this with the lack of pace up front to stretch teams it makes them easy to defend against.

Archived