Lung Function Test

Anybody who smokes less than 40 a day is playing at it.

Funny, that's what I said. I sometimes was in to my third packet. Then I switched to roll ups - what a good idea that was!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's an iPhone app. You just need to blow into the microphone and it can detect how strong your lungs are. Truly amazing.

Make sure to download more RAM first so you don't get any viruses.

I have sarcoidosis and they test the progress by lung function tests. Recently had a lung biopsy by keyhole surgery. Terrifying stuff to the extent that sarcoidosis was the best possible result I could have had

I have sarcoidosis and they test the progress by lung function tests. Recently had a lung biopsy by keyhole surgery. Terrifying stuff to the extent that sarcoidosis was the best possible result I could have had

I thought emphysema was bad. :o

Last time I got done in work (fnarr) I can't remember the % but I was 'the best they've had in a while' (fnarr squared) .. I had the lungs of an Olympic swimmer was the backpat I got.

I can't swim and there's absolutely no danger I'm even half as good, about 4 years on.

I got one a good few years ago at a medical for a job and got told I could be an Olympic cyclist. Those filthy nurses must love flirting with Dees.

Now I think about it, f**k knows what they needed to know my lung capacity for to sit on a production line fixing circuit boards.

I got one a good few years ago at a medical for a job and got told I could be an Olympic cyclist. Those filthy nurses must love flirting with Dees.

Now I think about it, f**k knows what they needed to know my lung capacity for to sit on a production line fixing circuit boards.

They should give you them annually if you're exposed to harmful chemical fumes, like soldering fumes on circuit boards maybe ?

The bit about fancying Dees, cmon now, how can any burd fancy a manky 5ft 5" bloke in Sambas ?

The bit about fancying Dees, cmon now, how can any burd fancy a manky 5ft 5" bloke in Sambas ?

I'm no woman, but if I had to choose between that and a round, rosy cheeked, wax jacketed, reeking of coos shite, neep molesting fermer. Mad Stevie fae the Stobie everytime. ;)

Funny, that's what I said. I sometimes was in to my third packet. Then I switched to roll ups - what a good idea that was!

Rollies kill you a bit more cheaply.

I think they are not as bad as Straights for you. I cough less smoking rollies.

Archived