Live8 - Anyone Get Tickets?

I was quite surprised to find I had won a couple tickets for edinburgh's live 8 yesterday :)

Did anyone else get lucky, who are you looking forward to seeing?

Bet this guy gets added to a few spam lists !!

clicky

555948[/snapback]

haha, he's gonna get totally stunk on the ebay fee's for that.

I gave my tickets to my wife and her friend, im into rap, and no rappers playing :)

haha, he's gonna get totally stunk on the ebay fee's for that.

I gave my tickets to my wife and her friend, im into rap, and no rappers playing :)

555988[/snapback]

lol, i just bid 6million and got outbid, he's gonna get 5% of 6million on his next ebay invoice :)

I got tickets too.  Had a hell of a time trying to claim them though.  Anyone else have problems?

555895[/snapback]

Aye.

Turns out they didn't have all the numbers/codes uploaded onto the Ticketmaster website before the texts went out. ;)

Still - got a couple myself. B)

Bav won a couple of tickets for Hyde Park (at least i think that's where it is)

555860[/snapback]

Aye Hyde Park it is for me next weekend! Can't wait! :P

I got tickets too.  Had a hell of a time trying to claim them though.  Anyone else have problems?

555895[/snapback]

I had trouble geting mine from the O2 shop cause my passport was out of date. Had to go back in the next day after I found it they should have accepted it!

Happy days!! :)

I'm getting so excited about Live8!

Just hope sleazyjet can accept my travel card as my photo id as my passport is out of date and I can't find my driving license!

My bro won 2 for Edinburugh - if his Mrs can't go he is giving me the spare ticket.

I don't have a clue who is playing - im looking forward to the piss up and watching the riots the next day.

Archived