Who is the loveliest poster on here?

I do get entertainment out of some of the other sites, absolute screwballs at times, though favourite thread title came from a green tinged one.

"The Titanic and other Protestant failures"

I am sure i posted your username on there once to see if folk on here noticed :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It only takes 2 minutes on that site to fully understand why some people despise Rangers. Some of the comments make even somebody like me question if i want to share the same oxygen as some of these cretins.

FAO bad day..tried creating new account with an old email account and it wouldn't let me...I cant use my active email account as i already use it.

Somebody get the poor guy a log in...Claymores give him one of yours.

I am very suspicious of Super1690...that has to be a PBer

Don't worry about it man, i'm aware it's of little importance to anyone but me lol.

If they have 1690 in their name or post WATP all the time then they are undercovers.

I am sure i posted your username on there once to see if folk on here noticed :D

If it the vb site I never been on....

Got honourable mentions in rm and ff though :D

If it the vb site I never been on....

Got honourable mentions in rm and ff though :D

Neither have i. Don't think they'd have me lol

Would have been RM, my FF days are long gone. Worst admin in existence.

Help not needed anymore if anyone was in the process of doing so :P

Wee b*****d...I was just coming on to give you the details and i had to top up my phone to get it!!! :thumbsdown

You are joking right? :L

You are joking right? :L

Nope...I'll pm you the details as a back up....Just don't f**k it up as i am using my email to start it.

What did you say?

I didn't say anything, i got banned because they realised i was a banned poster.

There was a ten page thread in the OT full of people i didn't even speak to saying they should let me back on but then admin left a bitchy comment and locked the thread so nobody can respond to the admins comments :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed this in the "top 5 posters you wouldn't want to have a beer with" thread...

After all the advice , ungrateful wretch :D

Don't drink too often so will do the same thoughts but with spliffs.

1. Lexi Collector - His patter makes me sick. All that is wrong with kids today and if he speaks like he does on here i couldn't help but hurt him.

2. wunfellaf - Obsessed beyond belief, worrying state of mind.

3. Monkey Tennis - Boring, pretentious, bitter.

4. Norman (WRK) - I would probably actually invite him for a pint and then just throw things at him.

5. There's a few celtc fans i'd put on from the Rangers section but i don't dislike them like i do the 4 above, don't really dislike MT either just annoyed me recently.

6. Lexi Collector - Please log out.

4. Norman (WRK) - I would probably actually invite him for a pint and then just throw things at him. :lol::lol:

Vague memories that was said before to wrk, might give a clue as to who bad day was...

4. Norman (WRK) - I would probably actually invite him for a pint and then just throw things at him. :lol::lol:

Why the need for the pint Benny ? you seem to throw plenty of abuse at him as it is :rolleyes: .

Sorry for this being in the Rangers section but it's the only part i really go in and it's probably the most active, good Rangers men and a few bearable obsessed.

Anyway who is willing to be the best c**t ever and do me a favour?

You benny.

Archived