Who is the loveliest poster on here?

Ffs, either do it from your phone....or if from a computer Google changing your ip address.

What do they teach these days.....

Edit...I get the feeling its for the swamp.....if I was very very generous I 'could' loan you one of mines.....

Hate smartphones. I stay with my parents so don't want to fanny around with changing our ip address and shit like that.

If i was a smarter man i wouldn't need any help but if is the key word. :P

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate smartphones. I stay with my parents so don't want to fanny around with changing our ip address and shit like that.

If i was a smarter man i wouldn't need any help but if is the key word. :P

If it is for Vanguard Bears you are better staying off that forum. I was banned for calling a bigoted fuckwit a bigoted fuckwit...or something along those lines..TBH i was banned that long ago i forget the exact reason. After bad mouthing the bigots on here i was told they were actively looking for me and one day i would get a knock on the door...still waiting right enough. Anyway i tried to get back on at one point and got a whole lot of grief from them...best staying away

If it is for Vanguard Bears you are better staying off that forum. I was banned for calling a bigoted fuckwit a bigoted fuckwit...or something along those lines..TBH i was banned that long ago i forget the exact reason. After bad mouthing the bigots on here i was told they were actively looking for me and one day i would get a knock on the door...still waiting right enough. Anyway i tried to get back on at one point and got a whole lot of grief from them...best staying away

It's not the Vanguard Bears, they do a good job but they can't take any criticism and with your "activley looking for you" i can verify that with a poster on RM who they make threads about and post pictures of him because he's a handwringer which is pathetic in my opinion :lol:

It's the website you told me to f**k off to earlier :P

Sad times when i'm banned from two Rangers forums and they let **** spend their days posting on them :thumbsdown

Well another option. Go to your library. Free internet access and their ip. Once verified your home free.

It's not the Vanguard Bears, they do a good job but they can't take any criticism and with your "activley looking for you" i can verify that with a poster on RM who they make threads about and post pictures of him because he's a handwringer which is pathetic in my opinion :lol:

It's the website you told me to f**k off to earlier :P

Sad times when i'm banned from two Rangers forums and they let **** spend their days posting on them :thumbsdown

Aye sorry about that....I am a crabbit auld b*****d.

It was the guy who used to own Vanguard Bears that told me they were looking for me...When i told him i posted on here he asked..'Who the f**k is that No8.'...Made me laugh anyway. I should add he is an old friend of mine from way back

Well another option. Go to your library. Free internet access and their ip. Once verified your home free.

Actually tried the college library the other day, it banned me straight away :unsure:

I have racked my brains to what could give the game away but i don't know what info the RM admin would get from joining up :huh:

Does it store E-mail addresses as banned? I didn't use the same e-mail address but the only thing i can think of is that the new e-mail i created was linked to (during creation) an older one that could be banned, if they can even do that...

Tried to get a pal to make one and it got banned straight away and the only thing that could be linked to me was the location was put as the town i live, i doubt they're that thorough and even if they are they can't deny someone access for being from the same small town as me :lol:

Can you see why i was hoping someone would help?

But when he goes home and tries to access from his home IP will it not still be blocked

Aye sorry about that....I am a crabbit auld b*****d.

It was the guy who used to own Vanguard Bears that told me they were looking for me...When i told him i posted on here he asked..'Who the f**k is that No8.'...Made me laugh anyway. I should add he is an old friend of mine from way back

No need for apologies, i was a dick too, i think we're all a bit edgy with what's going on.

:lol: They do do a helluva lot of good work that a lot of Gers fans like me could never be arsed to do :lol:

But when he goes home and tries to access from his home IP will it not still be blocked

Aye but i don't have to post at home, if i do i can use tor, i had a lot of people in the off topic section i spoke to regularly and it's a bit shite losing all contact with them. Due to an admins power trip too :rolleyes:

Actually tried the college library the other day, it banned me straight away :unsure:

I have racked my brains to what could give the game away but i don't know what info the RM admin would get from joining up :huh:

Does it store E-mail addresses as banned? I didn't use the same e-mail address but the only thing i can think of is that the new e-mail i created was linked to (during creation) an older one that could be banned, if they can even do that...

Tried to get a pal to make one and it got banned straight away and the only thing that could be linked to me was the location was put as the town i live, i doubt they're that thorough and even if they are they can't deny someone access for being from the same small town as me :lol:

Can you see why i was hoping someone would help?

Probably someone else got banned whilst posting from there....try public library. Or borrow a friends phone to sign up.

Probably someone else got banned whilst posting from there....try public library. Or borrow a friends phone to sign up.

Best bet, already went through a few of them though and got them banned. :lol: (admin really don't like me)

Sorry for all the questions but do you know if it's relatively simple to change your ip address and what outcomes that would have?

So last time i will ask.

Anybody willing to help me out and make me an account? Could be the start of a beautiful friendship, holding hands and everything.

I have a log in for there...use that as i am never on it...i'll pm the details later.

ETA....Sorry just went on there....that place looks too much fun. On the first page they have a Proddie 'x1' and are now arguing over the religion of Black and McKay. I can see me having fun on there. I'll try and get you a log in later. You seriously want to discuss football with those loon balls? You do know they are nearly all weans or Ps&Ds?

I have a log in for there...use that as i am never on it...i'll pm the details later.

ETA....Sorry just went on there....that place looks too much fun. On the first page they have a Proddie 'x1' and are now arguing over the religion of Black and McKay. I can see me having fun on there. I'll try and get you a log in later. You seriously want to discuss football with those loon balls? You do know they are nearly all weans or Ps&Ds?

I do get entertainment out of some of the other sites, absolute screwballs at times, though favourite thread title came from a green tinged one.

"The Titanic and other Protestant failures"

I do get entertainment out of some of the other sites, absolute screwballs at times, though favourite thread title came from a green tinged one.

"The Titanic and other Protestant failures"

It only takes 2 minutes on that site to fully understand why some people despise Rangers. Some of the comments make even somebody like me question if i want to share the same oxygen as some of these cretins.

FAO bad day..tried creating new account with an old email account and it wouldn't let me...I cant use my active email account as i already use it.

Somebody get the poor guy a log in...Claymores give him one of yours.

I am very suspicious of Super1690...that has to be a PBer

Haha no worries. Most of the time threads like the Proddie x1 thread are started by wind up merchants, it looks like an undercover tim to me. They do that a lot. You should have fun on there as there are a lot of decent bears. It can come across as a bit mental but in my opinion that's due to the lack of moderation there is on the site. You can say what you want on there without fear of a ban (not strictly true, obviously lol) which does attract a lot of muppets. Also as i said before i speak to a lot of people in the off topic section which is where the good posters are at the minute due to how shite the Bears Den section is at the minute with all the infighting and scandal. Also i don't know what age you think i am but i'm not far of a "wean" myself lol.

Thanks for the help anyway bud.

Archived