Vodafone Live! Bunch Of A*se!

Wanting to keep tabs on the club news for "your team" in the SPL? Then don't use Vodafone Live's football updates on their mobiles. Went to the SPL list of clubs and they've got Partick Thistle on the list.

:huh:

Wanting to keep tabs on the club news for "your team" in the SPL? Then don't use Vodafone Live's football updates on their mobiles. Went to the SPL list of clubs and they've got Partick Thistle on the list.

558191[/snapback]

That's weird I have never noticed that before. :unsure:

Vodaphone Live is pretty good for keeping up with latest news tho and it is free as well (to browse on Vodaphone pages that is).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RaNgErs 4eVr

558191[/snapback]

:( Nothing to do with follow your team thing its still to do with vodafone live though I tried to get Akon-Lonely on ma phone and it didn't connect, but it said "NOT CHARGED"

but they still said i bought 24ringtones when my bill came in :blink: arses!!!

:( Nothing to do with follow your team thing its still to do with vodafone live though I tried to get Akon-Lonely on ma phone and it didn't connect, but it said "NOT CHARGED"

but they still said i bought 24ringtones when my bill came in :blink:  arses!!!

575620[/snapback]

Talking about ringtones, here is a fantastic wap site where you can download ringtones for free (excluding wap charges of course).

http://www.polyphonicringtonez.com/wap/#homern

Guest stenny_bairn

orange world isnt much better. tried to sign up for falkirk scores, news etc.... and they dont do it. fuds

Guest RaNgErs 4eVr
orange world isnt much better. tried to sign up for falkirk scores, news etc.... and they dont do it. fuds

581301[/snapback]

THEY ARE ALL FUDS!

Archived