Les Revenants

Christophe

Even more weird. But really really good.

How the hell will this end?

Why does Pierre want them all at The Helping Hand?

Who are the group in the forest?

Agree that was a tremendous episode that gave us a few answers but even more questions.

So Lucy can only do her psychic readings when she has sex!

Is Victor starting to decay?

Would Lena still want to shag Serge if she knew he was a dead serial killer?

Camille's false story about seeing Esteban in the afterlife somewhat backfired!!

Then the final scene that looked like some sort of T in the Woods for zombies!

Looking forward to the final 2 episodes but expect to be left wondering what it's all about as there is going to be a Series 2.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stopped trying to speculate how this will end a few episodes ago. Every episode throws up too many new questions and the last one as mentioned before was mad for it. Great viewing though all in all.

Would Lena still want to shag Serge if she knew he was a dead serial killer?

This may sound a bit daft considering all the strangeness going on, but I felt this was the first time that credibility was stretched just that bit too far. Even prior to that, Lena's remarkably blase reaction to coming to at Serge and Toni isolated home has struck me as a bit off. Hopefully there is an explanation for her behaviour, as it seems a bit of a mis-step at the moment.

That small niggle aside though, this really has been wonderfully engrossing drama.

She hangs around the bar loads and is a bit promiscuous it seems, so not a giant leap to suggest she'd be a bit meh about waking up in Serge's bed, who she's probably seen around the bar on account of Toni running the place.

Lena - pert

Victor - creepy

Mrs Costa - disturbingly funny (Camille 'it's quiet in here', Mrs Costa 'it's dead')

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next week, looks like they are stuck there and what are the undead gathering together for.

Fantastic series, compulsive viewing.

She hangs around the bar loads and is a bit promiscuous it seems, so not a giant leap to suggest she'd be a bit meh about waking up in Serge's bed, who she's probably seen around the bar on account of Toni running the place.

Unlikely, as he's been dead for years...

This does get better every week. what's fantastic is there are no spoilers flying around and I genuinely haven't a clue what will happen.

Victor - creepy

He's certainly been the most unsettling figure for much of the series, but I've come to view him as one of the more sympathetic characters in recent weeks. He still has his moments, such as the scene on the trampoline with Chloe last night, but, more than anything else, I just feel sorry for him now. The wee actor that plays him's excellent at portraying the downright creepy, and then being a vulnerable little boy, within the blink of an eye.

Anyone else find Lena a bit sexy or just me? A tad grouchy but in view of everything going on, understandable.

Julie's a bit tasty as well, especially the flashback scenes when she's wearing that catsuit. :wub:

returned3_610.jpg

It's the only picture i could find, doesn't really do it justice though.

Julie's a bit tasty as well, especially the flashback scenes when she's wearing that catsuit. :wub:

Posted Image

It's the only picture i could find, doesn't really do it justice though.

Lezzing off with the cop you wid?

Fap fap fap fap

I liked it overall, very stylish etc. But it is a bit 'up the garden path' which it was always going to be i suppose when they secured the second series.

Would have loved this to be a strong one series thing.

Loved the final episode which has left us with lots of possibilities for second series

How long can the living survive at The Helping Hand?

Will the Horde manage to capture pregnant Adele?

Who/what is Lucy?

What will happen to Camille's mother amongst the Horde? Is Julie one of the dead?

For me the wee boy who played Victor was absolutely brilliant and the only problem the producers will have for Series 2 is that he should still be the same age but he will be a couple of years older and will probably be taller/more mature looking. A real shame if they end up recasting the character.

Would have loved this to be a strong one series thing.

For all that I really liked it, I feel this way too. It wouldn't have been necessary for every question to be answered, indeed leaving some of the loose ends unexplained could even have been more befitting, but this really would have been a truly great stand alone series if they'd concluded it satisfactorily.

Hopefully the second series does maintain the same standard, as it will be really disappointing if it starts to overstay it's welcome.

So, did the dam burst at the end and the living folk were saved as they were up on the hill? Thoroughly enjoyed it but the end was baffling.

Yes and the ocean is wet.

Archived