NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

I was next up on this as a sub wasn't I?

Might take me a while to get up to speed but keen to take part if there is a space open

Apparently my 1st post didnt send. Dark Blue and GY diamond havent posted in a while but I was under the impression theyd be coming back. I'm sure GS will keep you posted if any spots free up

Did you guy's manage the mock draft? If so, how did it go? Do I get Sammy Watkins at 14?

Yes we did, or the first 3 rounds at least (I was busy with some other stuff at the same time or we couldve gotten maybe 1 more done last night). It went well I'd say, gave me the different perspective I was looking for so very happy with it :)

I'll record something tonight to do a wrap up :)

Apparently my 1st post didnt send. Dark Blue and GY diamond havent posted in a while but I was under the impression theyd be coming back. I'm sure GS will keep you posted if any spots free up

I'm still here just switch off a bit during close season.

Will need to start looking at who I'm going to need for next season soon.

Also guy's, after a few look's at the Real Fantasy League Ginger Saint got us involved in, I don't think it's for me. So if anyone on here would like to take over my team, let me know and I'll pass your detail's onto the commish.

I drew The Giant's. Good team, were 9-3 last season.

Also guy's, after a few look's at the Real Fantasy League Ginger Saint got us involved in, I don't think it's for me. So if anyone on here would like to take over my team, let me know and I'll pass your detail's onto the commish.

I drew The Giant's. Good team, were 9-3 last season.

Yeah its imposing to say the least, I've committed to this season but I'm not confident in making another, just far far too deep to handle every season, the rules as well as the player pool

I don't like the 32 team format as it gets very slim pickings after your first starter and rookie picks are almost worthless after round 3. However, I enjoy the challenge and I'm looking at a total rebuild which is something I have yet to do in fantasy football.

I'm gonna apologise in advance, it's a lot longer than I thought it would be. In hindsight I should've broken it up into 3 or 4 parts, but I didnt realise how long it was until I had finished.

I'm gonna apologise in advance, it's a lot longer than I thought it would be. In hindsight I should've broken it up into 3 or 4 parts, but I didnt realise how long it was until I had finished.

f**k me. I was away to listen to it now and saw the length of it.

Do you know how to make it a downloadable podcast so I could listen to it in the car?

f**k me. I was away to listen to it now and saw the length of it.

Do you know how to make it a downloadable podcast so I could listen to it in the car?

Emmmm, maybe, give me a sec