NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Haha nah dont worry about that, you dont think I spend forever editing myself doing them? :P What I'll do for them is come up with a list of questions I'll ask and send them over maybe a day or two before so you've got time to think about them. I promise they'll sound good ;)

Go on then, I want in.

Edited by GingerSaint

I would do it but I'm semi drunk most of the time and I ain't the best talker anyway.

Ach go on, you'll change your mind after you hear the other guys on I bet :P

Haha nah dont worry about that, you dont think I spend forever editing myself doing them? :P What I'll do for them is come up with a list of questions I'll ask and send them over maybe a day or two before so you've got time to think about them. I promise they'll sound good ;)

Yeh that's a good idea; don't wanna give away too much if I'm put on the spot :P

Sounds good lad's. If you were doing written Q&A's with GM's, i'd happily do a wee write up for you Stewbo. Unfortunatly an 80 year old women has more computer know how than me. Skype and mic's etc ain't for me. Add that to the fact, I have the worst accent and speaking voice in the world, I'll have to give all podcasts a side swerve.

Sounds good lad's. If you were doing written Q&A's with GM's, i'd happily do a wee write up for you Stewbo. Unfortunatly an 80 year old women has more computer know how than me. Skype and mic's etc ain't for me. Add that to the fact, I have the worst accent and speaking voice in the world, I'll have to give all podcasts a side swerve.

Yeah I might just do that if theres not enough people fancy it, would certainly save me a lot of work too :lol: Feel like more people are likely to listen to a five minute recording than read a 600-800 word write up though

Yeah I might just do that if theres not enough people fancy it, would certainly save me a lot of work too :lol: Feel like more people are likely to listen to a five minute recording than read a 600-800 word write up though

Aye that's true. Just get four or five of us to do a couple questions each. Short and sweet and post one up every few day's with a wee bit added by yourself. Won't feel like a long read if it's split up.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it's taken so long to get the mini-articles done for the interviews guys, few unexpected things popping up over the last couple of weeks. Really need to stop putting a timescale on these things :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm I think it's a clear win talent-wise for the cowdengelly rams BUT the Throws have strengthened two positions of need and still have a startable QB so that balances out a fair bit. Might be more of a long term solution though r.e Hopkins and Bills DST given their situations

Gotta say i'm very happy with the trade. Really needed an influx of talent at RB and WR.

Obviously in an ideal world i wouldnt have had to trade Rodgers but it really was the only way i was gonna be able to start improving this mess i've been left.

Two guys that i rate very highly, plus an upgrade on D. Im not gonna be competitive yet but it gets things moving in the right direction.

Yeah I agree with you Andy. You get a top 10 RB, a young potential stud WR and a better D for Rodgers and a good, but aging WR. Both of you won the trade though as both of you have improved your squads overall.

Yeah I agree with you Andy. You get a top 10 RB, a young potential stud WR and a better D for Rodgers and a good, but aging WR. Both of you won the trade though as both of you have improved your squads overall.

Spot on.

In the short term it works well for Stevie as he gets arguably the best QB in this format and I think Roddy White will bounce back big time this year.

For me i've got to look long term and as i say both are players i rank highly.

How will the draft work for this? Will it be done in one night or will it be over a week or so to allow for trades etc?

With Fleaflicker you can do an email draft so you get a buzz when youre on the clock. Each player gets 24 hours to pick although we cut it down toward the end last year. So I imagine it'll only last a night or two

With Fleaflicker you can do an email draft so you get a buzz when youre on the clock. Each player gets 24 hours to pick although we cut it down toward the end last year. So I imagine it'll only last a night or two

Excellent, looking forward to it.