NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Interesting trade.

I can see the thought behind it. Wheaton can't be any worse that DHB so should see a fair amount of targets.

I'd like to have the draft picks in that trade IMO.

ETA: I read that as a 2nd & 3rd, probably fair.

Sorry for being ignorant but who is this kid. Had 6 catched last year and has Brown/Moore & DHB ahead of him on the depth chart?

Edited by Dee4Life1893

What is this based on? I really haven't heard of this guy.

Was really good in preseason last year apparently. Lots of buzz around him, but he'll be the slot guy and I think he'll lose a lot of targets over the middle to Heath Miller. I'm more a fan of Martavis Bryant and think he'll be the 2nd receiver in Pittsburgh.

Was really good in preseason last year apparently. Lots of buzz around him, but he'll be the slot guy and I think he'll lose a lot of targets over the middle to Heath Miller. I'm more a fan of Martavis Bryant and think he'll be the 2nd receiver in Pittsburgh.

Wheaton and Lance Moore are ahead of him. No way Bryant is fantasy relevant this year IMO. So raw.

Wheaton and Lance Moore are ahead of him. No way Bryant is fantasy relevant this year IMO. So raw.

Nah Lance Moore is insurance. Bryant has the basics down, even if he's just running basic routes his big play potential is sure to get him on the field. He can still improve on beating defenders and the technical parts of the game but put him in a footrace to the endzone with a corner and he's beating them 9 times out of 10

What is this based on? I really haven't heard of this guy.

He's top of Pittsburgh's depth chart to be the No. 2 receiver this year. Bryant isn't ready and Wheaton is more talented than DHB. He didn't get a look in last year as Sanders kept him out and he struggled with injuries. Moore I imagine will take Cotchery's role as WR3. He's got plenty of talent and is in a good situation IMO.

Marquess Wilson breaks his collarbone, YAY!

More good news fir my already stick thin receiving core!

You were in trouble anyway if you were relying on the Bears 4th receiving option.

Shame though, I liked him too and actually own him in 2 leagues.

Not so much relying but I had high hopes for him this year.

Yeah he was only gonna be The third WR BUT in what will no doubt be a top offence this year and the way he was being built up by trestman and others gave me the belief that he would be taking a big step forward.