NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Pleased with that. Landry's success is through volume which will surely be reduced with larger roles for Parker and possibly Carroo. Sanders is better and more consistent than DT for a rookie QB to target.

Pleased with that. Landry's success is through volume which will surely be reduced with larger roles for Parker and possibly Carroo. Sanders is better and more consistent than DT for Mark Sanchez to target.

Fixed that for you.

Either way Id be snapping up the Landry side every day. JL is much much better than Sanders at this point. Sanders production was through chemistry with Manning rather than raw talent or scheme

Pleased with that. Landry's success is through volume which will surely be reduced with larger roles for Parker and possibly Carroo. Sanders is better and more consistent than DT for a rookie QB to target.

Yeh; both sides pleased with that. I've been looking to ditch Sanders so replacing him with Landry is an upgrade for my team in my opinion. No doubt his role changes; he'll play outside more and less out the slot...hopeful that extra yards will balance out less PPRs, but the dude is only 23 and I have Parker as well so it makes sense for me.

Sanders could definitely be the #1 WR in Denver this year, his ceiling is definitely higher than Landry's if they get decent production from whoever their QB turns out to be.

Anybody in the back half of the first round this year looking to trade up? 1.07 on the block, willing to move back toward end of first/start of second, maybe further if 2017 picks are in the mix

Anybody in the back half of the first round this year looking to trade up? 1.07 on the block, willing to move back toward end of first/start of second, maybe further if 2017 picks are in the mix

Why don't I have any draft picks? Surely the 1.07 is mine?

Why don't I have any draft picks? Surely the 1.07 is mine?

Because your roster is full. Don't worry though, when I extend the rosters you will show as having your picks. You can check what picks you have by going to Team > Picks. Alternatively, if you cut some players your picks will show.

• 1 month later...

giphy.gif

:lol:

Sorry m8. Having a look at the moment. Need to do a bit of proper research. I'll let you know ASAP.

Interested in RB for sure not sure yet about overall deal. I need to look to the future :(

When about are we kicking off the rookie draft?

Had a look at last year's and appears we started on Sunday 2nd August and finished up on the 26th.

Weekend of 30-31/07 or 06-07/08 probably seems about right?

• 3 weeks later...
On 23 July 2016 at 09:38, Stewbo said:

So has any player in recent years had a bigger dip in dynasty value than LeVeon Bell this week? What an idiot!

Good tactic, hopefully Placidcasual will read this and sell low...

Yeh, what a moron, if I owned him I'd certainly be looking to sell him for whatever I could, even if it was 10 pence in the pound.

Jokes aside, the dude is a freak talent, I wouldn't be worried just yet. I'd assume the Steelers have pretty good support staff that will hopefully drill it into him that whilst he's an NFL player he can't go doing that stuff, regardless of what wider society think of it...if you want to play in the NFL, you have to abide but the rules, regardless what your personal views are of them. Once you're out the league, go crazy, do what you want, just not on our time and money.

Then again, whatever approach they took with Bryant obviously didn't work :(

8 hours ago, Paul Marnie said:

Good tactic, hopefully Placidcasual will read this and sell low...

Yeh, what a moron, if I owned him I'd certainly be looking to sell him for whatever I could, even if it was 10 pence in the pound.

Jokes aside, the dude is a freak talent, I wouldn't be worried just yet. I'd assume the Steelers have pretty good support staff that will hopefully drill it into him that whilst he's an NFL player he can't go doing that stuff, regardless of what wider society think of it...if you want to play in the NFL, you have to abide but the rules, regardless what your personal views are of them. Once you're out the league, go crazy, do what you want, just not on our time and money.

Then again, whatever approach they took with Bryant obviously didn't work :(

I actually thought of selling him the first time round when he got caught with a scorebag because I had a feeling it wasn't going to be a one off. I'd have still got decent value for him then. Now, for what I'd get, I'll keep a hold of him. I'm stacked at RB anyway with Bell, Shady and Rawls.

Edited by placidcasual345

I actually thought of selling him the first time round when he got caught with a scorebag because I had a feeling it wasn't going to be a one off. I'd have still got decent value for him then. Now, for what I'd get, I'll keep a hold of him. I'm stacked at RB anyway with Bell, Shady and Rawls.

You still would get decent value for him. He is still a stud.

Still a stud but there have been a constant issues with him. Knocks him down to the bottom of the elite tier RB's for me. 

Draft date will be confirmed tomorrow but looking like 15th Augustish start. (This league is so big time it's like the NFL Schedule announcing the time of the announcement).