NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

21 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Was there meant to be  a load of rookies cut yesterday? 

I had to manually edit a lot of the rosters and a lot of rookies were cut. These players cannot be claimed until Wednesday, in the interests of fairness. I will try to break down a list of who was cut.

On 08/09/2018 at 00:09, GingerSaint said:

I had to manually edit a lot of the rosters and a lot of rookies were cut. These players cannot be claimed until Wednesday, in the interests of fairness. I will try to break down a list of who was cut.

Is this going to continue? It says waivers are until Wednesday the 19th now. I thought this was only for the first week then we'd be back to the 24 hour after being dropped waiver system? 

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm not in this league but I've got a fantasy pickle and thought this was the best thread.

My wide receivers are currently

Odell Beckham

Keenan Allen

Marvin Jones Jnr

Mike Williams

Rishard Matthews

Dante Pettis

I've got three slots and one is going to Beckham but not sure how to split the last three.  Williams has been on the bench but looks like a real star but I'm concerned that it's a bit self-defeating to have two Chargers receivers in my line up at the same time.  I'm probably goign to go with Allen and Jones jr.  Is that the right approach?

I'm considering trading Williams or Allen for a top quality running back as I could do with a marquee player there, my two starters are Isiah Crowell and Tevin Coleman.  We'll see though.

OBJ should deliver. Chargers have a favourable match up with 49ers so it wouldn't be too out there to playoff but while Williams is a very good player his scoring prowess will depend on a TD or two.

Jones had a decent game vs New England but Dallas might actually prove a tougher proposition. Again he'd need a score to be relevant. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Yes.  Need another one to add to my losing record.. (6-15 this season).

Sorry Silvio was first in line, I was mistaken. You're up next though. I'll let you know if another space comes open.

1 hour ago, GingerSaint said:

Sorry Silvio was first in line, I was mistaken. You're up next though. I'll let you know if another space comes open.

Probably get Stewbos team...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...