Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

I've purchased Tom Raider, Fez and GTA IV so far. Happy with the first two but GTA IV is a horrible port to PC, there appears to be a serious amount of issues with the game with Rockstar offering very little help in the way of solving the issues.

I've purchased Tom Raider, Fez and GTA IV so far. Happy with the first two but GTA IV is a horrible port to PC, there appears to be a serious amount of issues with the game with Rockstar offering very little help in the way of solving the issues.

My old PC setup couldn't handle GT IV at all, but my current set up it runs really well. The only issues are occasionlly doesn't load a texture, so you get a grey polygon here or there.

My old PC setup couldn't handle GT IV at all, but my current set up it runs really well. The only issues are occasionlly doesn't load a texture, so you get a grey polygon here or there.

I have an Intel quad-core i7 2.7 GHZ processor, 16 GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory. It should run a game from four years ago without any problems, Tomb Raider runs on high settings very well. I don't seem to be alone in my problem, this appears to be a major issue.

I have an Intel quad-core i7 2.7 GHZ processor, 16 GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory. It should run a game from four years ago without any problems, Tomb Raider runs on high settings very well. I don't seem to be alone in my problem, this appears to be a major issue.

ooft, sair yin. I remember looking into the issues when I was having them and it did seem to be the case. Some people found things that fixed it, others just couldn't. Pretty sure that someone's was resolved by changing their memory ganged/unganged setting, might want to try that, but I think it's just really tempremental.

Works basically fine on my system now, settings up at about the 70s, still get a good frame rate. I have an i5 and 7850, could always try with a different graphics card if you have one.

I'm seriously tempted by Fallout: NV for £2.49. Surprisingly I've not actually bought anything yet. :P

Dont forget the Ultimate edition is only £3.79

Ive added Mass Effect to my collection - for £2.99. The worst thing is, I played it on the 360 and thought it was shit :lol: This sale needs to end soon!