Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

My Fallout keeps crashing I may need to reload it.

Grrr..

Yeah so has mine, did you download any mods? I think that's what my problem has been.

Supras.

No mods... just the game.

But i have that many games on download its gonna have to wait.

Yeah I think Steam is going to be busy over these summer sales, possibly just a really busy network. When I was downloading Fallout yesterday my net was going down a lot. Supras

There has been a couple of Steam updates i've had over the last few days whilst d/l, may have corrupted a file when patching them.

That is another possibility mate. Supras

Mark of the Ninja for £2.99 looks interesting...must resist temptation...

Gid game, very more-ish without being addictive. Upgrades system is solid and lets you play through a few different ways.

Got Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition. Supras-sed my expectations to be fair. Now I need to go out and purchase a control pad.

If you download MotionJoy you can use your PS3 pad as a controller. I always just use the xbox controller emulator option on it, as that works automatically with a lot of games.

If you download MotionJoy you can use your PS3 pad as a controller. I always just use the xbox controller emulator option on it, as that works automatically with a lot of games.

Tamdunk = Top lad 8)

Decided we should keep trading chat to the one thread, so discuss it here lads.

I require the following Summer Sale cards if anyone wants to trade: Tomb Raider, FM, Reus, Torchlight 2 and Chivalry.

Gid game, very more-ish without being addictive. Upgrades system is solid and lets you play through a few different ways.

So much for resisting temptation - that takes my haul to 11 games so far...

Jobby what's your Steam so we can trade?

The trading cards, if you manage to get an entire set for a game, allow you to craft a badge, emoticon and cool background for your profile. And get XP towards levelling up on Steam.

The trading cards, if you manage to get an entire set for a game, allow you to craft a badge, emoticon and cool background for your profile. And get XP towards levelling up on Steam.

Can you sell the badges and that?

Added.

My Steam name is RossLobster.

Edited by Jobby

Seen Bastion is available to vote down to under £2, fucking excellent game and that might well be up there with best value of the sale so far if it makes it in